Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Weffriddles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Spoiler Alert!

Nurlo Shirt Size Information
weffjebster
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 11:48 AM

Bane of your Mental Existence

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey.

Uh, I have no Smalls, Mediums, or XXXL's available.

I have, on the other hand, LOTS of Larges, XLs, and 2XLs left.

Like, an embarrassingly large amount. Like "please don't stick me with all these nurlo shirts for the rest of my life" large.

So order today! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Exaltation_Dance_by_the_ace_chef.gif

--------------------
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Signatures suck.

Oh, and this is what ELSE I do with my free time... http://www.soundclick.com/singlewhiteinfidel

If you need help, PM me. But make sure you've spent some time on it, 'cause I'll only help you if you've shown me that you have some real thought process. Oh, and it sounds obvious, but apparently I have to remind you to tell me what level you're on. wink.gif Oh, yeah, and don't email me unless I say so.
Feeling Woozy
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 02:05 AM

Proprietor of Klebo

Group: Subadmin
Member No.: 4,323

QUOTE (weffjebster @ Aug 12 2007, 02:48 AM)
I have LOTS of Larges, XLs, and 2XLs left.

Like, an embarrassingly large amount. Like "please don't stick me with all these nurlo shirts for the rest of my life" large.

So order today! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif  Exaltation_Dance_by_the_ace_chef.gif

....unless you're Woozy who has done more than her fair share wub.gif

That's what I thought you meant to say wink.gif

--------------------
When God gave out brains, I thought He said trains... so I asked for a small, slow one.

user posted image Do my riddles! icon_joy.gif
Jeg elsker Andreas (aka Klebo) wub.gif

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? Rom 10:13,14.
spearman
Posted: Oct 2 2007, 01:32 AM

Solves-puzzles-with-spear

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,680

QUOTE (weffjebster @ Aug 11 2007, 04:48 PM)
Uh, I have no [...] XXXL's available.

How do you even sell ANY of those? blink.gif

--------------------
I'll give this a go again, and now I'm on level 72.. where'd I put my old notes!? Sigh_emoticon.gif
Happy to help with any previous level as long as you provide the URL and your thoughts.
I'm mostly just online while I'm at work, so don't count on me in the weekends.

You can ask, but I probably don't remember anything from previous levels...

SpearManRiddles o.O - You just gotta try 'em! biggrin.gif There's also a Batch 2! Go go solve!

Thanks to Mac for making my wonderful avatar of a man with a spear happy.gif
varka
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 10:20 PM

Member No.: 32,154

Hi,

Any update on small sizes or are you still trying to get rid of the large?

hell, I havn't even got the first clue on level 1 and I'm interested. Great site. Thanks.

Do you post to Australia?

wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Level 12. Yipee. Not bad for a Newbie
weffjebster
Posted: Mar 9 2008, 10:51 AM

Bane of your Mental Existence

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Sorry, I'm all out of smalls. sad.gif The only ones I have left are large, XL, and XXL.

--------------------
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Signatures suck.

Oh, and this is what ELSE I do with my free time... http://www.soundclick.com/singlewhiteinfidel

If you need help, PM me. But make sure you've spent some time on it, 'cause I'll only help you if you've shown me that you have some real thought process. Oh, and it sounds obvious, but apparently I have to remind you to tell me what level you're on. wink.gif Oh, yeah, and don't email me unless I say so.
NurloRulz
Posted: Aug 16 2011, 01:08 PM

I think I'm having Déjà vu all over again!!!

Member No.: 5,810

It's been a while since I was here - but I've started all over - LOST MY NOTES!! banghead.gif Anyway - I STILL want another TeeShirt. So - Anyone - are there any available? I'll buy a couple... Please let me know. Any size bigger than large will work... Exaltation_Dance_by_the_ace_chef.gif

--------------------
Hi... I'm Raz... John... Nurlo... and I'm a Weffaholic - And because I'm a Weffaholic, I'm starting back at the beginning... again. Without my old notes!! You can ask me about any levels up to the one BEFORE where I am currently (see below). I'm a newbie all over again. PM me where you are (URL), what you have, and what you need. I won't GIVE anyone the answer, but I will help if I can. BTW - I do work so I'm not ALWAYS here... just saying...

Weffriddles: currently Batch 5 Level 63

I am the PROUD owner of a "NURLO" tee shirt!!! And you can be too! Look under the WeffRiddles Merch listing for Nurlo Tees!! If you've gotten far in WeffRiddles, this is a MUST HAVE!

Here is a list of people willing to help: Willing to Hint (NOT SPOIL)
ceegers
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 11:05 AM

Uses way too many ellipses...

Member No.: 22,316

Combination of this thread: http://z11.invisionfree.com/weffriddles/in...wtopic=780&st=0
and this older, slightly outdated thread: http://z11.invisionfree.com/weffriddles/in...p?showtopic=190
should tell you what you need to know.

The easy description of what you need to do is... PM weff

--------------------
I'm C.J. smile.gif
Currently "working" on: 81
Feel free to PM me on anything 1-80.
NurloRulz
Posted: Aug 17 2011, 09:28 PM

I think I'm having Déjà vu all over again!!!

Member No.: 5,810

QUOTE (ceegers @ Aug 17 2011, 12:05 PM)
Combination of this thread: http://z11.invisionfree.com/weffriddles/in...wtopic=780&st=0
and this older, slightly outdated thread: http://z11.invisionfree.com/weffriddles/in...p?showtopic=190
should tell you what you need to know.

The easy description of what you need to do is... PM weff

Actually I DID send a PM... in 2009... he said he get back to me... that's why I posted here this time... blush.gif

--------------------
Hi... I'm Raz... John... Nurlo... and I'm a Weffaholic - And because I'm a Weffaholic, I'm starting back at the beginning... again. Without my old notes!! You can ask me about any levels up to the one BEFORE where I am currently (see below). I'm a newbie all over again. PM me where you are (URL), what you have, and what you need. I won't GIVE anyone the answer, but I will help if I can. BTW - I do work so I'm not ALWAYS here... just saying...

Weffriddles: currently Batch 5 Level 63

I am the PROUD owner of a "NURLO" tee shirt!!! And you can be too! Look under the WeffRiddles Merch listing for Nurlo Tees!! If you've gotten far in WeffRiddles, this is a MUST HAVE!

Here is a list of people willing to help: Willing to Hint (NOT SPOIL)
ceegers
Posted: Aug 18 2011, 01:22 AM

Uses way too many ellipses...

Member No.: 22,316

haha well then PM him again lol
...and don't wait 2 years if he doesn't get back to you this time wink.gif

--------------------
I'm C.J. smile.gif
Currently "working" on: 81
Feel free to PM me on anything 1-80.
« Next Oldest | Weffriddles Merch | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4419 seconds | Archive