InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to VCU Anime Club. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

>Sign up to be Official Member with VCU!<

Indecisiveness
TristTrist
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 03:19 PM

Rasengan!!!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 863

So like I managed to score 93.50 from trading in my Math Structures textbook and decided to go and get games from gamestop since they recently lowered prices on goods.

Im kind of at odds as to what to play first among the three that I bought.

Wild Arms XF (PSP)
Star Ocean: First Departure (PSP)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)

I really want to get into Star Ocean but I dont know if it is considerable longer than Crisis Core or for that matter easier.

Or ultimately I could play Sonic Unleashed for PS3, but I really want to try SO or Crisis Core. Any suggestions?

--------------------
Reznik
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 03:25 PM

Medabot

Member No.: 1069

I had Wild Arms, but it didn't hold my attention for long. I'm interested in Star Ocean, which I hear is getting good reviews. I've heard mixed opinions about Crisis Core, but many people I know seemed disappointed by it.

--------------------
TristTrist
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 10:13 AM

Rasengan!!!!!

Member No.: 863

I finally played it 2 nights ago. I must say that it is perhaps my favorite Final Fantasy game already. The battle system is way more fluid than its Turn Based brothers and ignores the flaws of the FF12 version.

Ultimately, it started in usual FF fashion with glorious eye blowing cutscenes and award winning voice actor performances. There were even a few scenes with actual swordfighting. I can really seeing this game come close to being the best looking PSP game ever.

In game I did a few fights and also a boss fight at like 15 minutes into the game.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5885 seconds | Archive

Skin modded from this by vcd of Outline