Hey fellow Shinobi,
Here are the basic rules for the game. These are just copied and pasted from last semester's rules. If anything is changed, we'll let everyone know.
1.Always be Paranoid.
2. You will be given a forum name (if they have one) as well as the true name of this individual. You may only kill this person unless an in game event happens.
3. To kill your target, tag them with a post-it note. On that post-it note must contain your name and your forum name.
4. Once your target is dead you inherit their target.
5. The assassin will report his or her kill to Reznik/Mike Bobosky via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting the kill into the Kill thread.
6. You may not kill your target if they are wearing/doing the day's safety.
7. Safeties are posted in the Safety Thread.
8. Targets may not be killed while class is in session, club is being conducted, or in their dorm room/suite/home/work/etc. If you attempt to kill your target at this time you will not get the kill and look like a fool. You are vulnerable in your dorm/home if you unwittingly invite your assassin in. There is a grace period in after club meetings. The time is ten minutes after the meet has ended.
9. The winner will be decided when one assassin is left or the semester ends. This is decided by overall kill count.
10. Always be Paranoid
11. Every player must submit $2 to play.
12. In game events can change these rules, but they last only for a limited time.