zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Shipbucket - Archive Forum!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Shipbucket Archive

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

hi people
russiandude21
Posted: Jul 23 2010, 08:07 PM

Just Registered

Group: Members
Member No.: 925

well im new here... :) im not russian but i like russian ships so i made my name russiandude21, i have drawn few ship in shipbucket style so i know how to draw but im still kinda bad at it. i dont know much about ship and radars and stuff so ill have to learn them as i go on (hopefully).i just wanted to introduce my self here becoues i dont know anyone here... YET :rolleyes:
oh and i forgot to say i have been following this forum for a long time ;)
vossiej
Posted: Jul 23 2010, 11:15 PM

The Alternate Universe artist

Group: Premium Members
Member No.: 273

Welcome Russian dude ;)
Great to see that long-time followers are subscribing! From wich country are you, if you are not Russian? If I may ask.
russiandude21
Posted: Jul 23 2010, 11:54 PM

Just Registered

Member No.: 925

QUOTE (vossiej @ Jul 23 2010, 11:15 PM)
Welcome Russian dude ;)
Great to see that long-time followers are subscribing! From wich country are you, if you are not Russian? If I may ask.

well first like a longgg time about maybe a year ago i found a website called turkish ship bucket that someone named (rew) made. so then i googled "shipbucket" then started praticeing to draw then started following the forums.and so im turkish i saw alot of turkish people here like (rew) so i though there was alot of turkish people here so i join...and im 21 years old. i named my self russiandude becoues i like russian ships and submarines.
so yea, hey do you know any turkish people here??? becoues i dont know anyone here so i just wanted to know. :)

oh and you guys might know turkishnavyguy... he is my little bro so yea he is annoying and i was the person who tolded him about the website so sorry if he annoyed you guys :)
klagldsf
Posted: Jul 24 2010, 12:21 AM

even Colo thinks I'm an asshole

Member No.: 488

...well it didn't take long to circumvent that ban now didn't it? :rolleyes:

(at this point, I postulated that Russian Dude was Turkish Naval Guy...until he flat-out admitted it in the post above which made it rather redundant)
Colosseum
Posted: Jul 24 2010, 12:37 AM

hey dudes

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

Yeah, it's against the rules to create a new account to circumvent a ban. From what I've been told, you rather stupidly put quite an offensive image into your signature, and frankly, we don't need someone like you around here.

For Christ's sake, if you're going to try to make a smurf account to keep posting, don't make it so damn obvious!

Enjoy your IP ban, and do not try to come back.

Thread closed.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive