Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shipbucket - Archive Forum!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Shipbucket Archive

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Planebucket! Part Deux!, Thread # 2
Mitoko
Posted: Jul 13 2010, 06:47 PM

Just Registered

Group: Members
Member No.: 909

OK - in first moment I thought about improvement this what I see here. But how I looked on this I took my drawings and drew this from new. From original drawings I used some 15-20 %.
For comparison:
(Posted Image)

Maybe this was my mistake. I was suggested, that when I was looking through forum, I saw in many places on improved drawings.
gollevainen
Posted: Jul 14 2010, 01:59 PM

Divine Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 277

Like I've said millionth time now, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the orginal drawings.

Your version of Sokol doesen't even look like the orginal aircraft by the lack of the prominent "forehead" and like someone allready mentioned, the way you are drawing windows and doors is just wrong, not acceptable stylistic way inside the shipbucket style.

So I urge you to stop arguing over the matter or find out someone to translate these rather clear answers I've given over the matter to Polish.

MihoshiK
Posted: Jul 21 2010, 07:10 PM

Great Old One

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 338

Holy FUCK. first time I'm here for over a month, and I find people, INCLUDING a mod, shitting all over this nice thread.
Now, because I'm such a nice guy, I won't be banninating the fucking lot of you, like Colo said would happen in post #3, I'll just delete all of your non-image posts.

Do NOT post "Oh WOW!" comments in here again. Your ban will be LONGER than a week. Quite possible a LOT longer.

Also, would the Mods PLEASE keep to their own rules?

If I have to clean up a dozens of pages long thread again I'll go berserk.
Portsmouth Bill
Posted: Jul 22 2010, 07:53 AM

Sea Dog

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 315

Ha :D He's back !
Wikipedia and Universe
Posted: Jul 25 2010, 06:51 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 892

I present my first ground-up SB plane drawing, the tiny Bede BD-10

(Posted Image)

:feedback:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Parts Sheets | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive