InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Shipbucket - Archive Forum!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Shipbucket Archive

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Parts sheets upload!
MihoshiK
Posted: Dec 29 2009, 11:19 PM

Great Old One

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 338

(This is a closed topic. Please ask questions in the related thread in the Parts Sheets forum)

Dear gentlepeople,

It has come to my attention that another upload session is comeing, soon-ish. Yeah, that's the warning you get regarding that from me.

The real point I want to make is that there will be uploads made to the Parts Sheets section as well.

What does this mean?

Well, scrape your stuff together on nice big sheets. Some have already done this (english radars sheet, for example), but some haven't. I'm especially looking at the PLANEBUCKET artists here.

Everyone, organize your shit. Colosseum isn't going to download your one gun, or your two planes. He might very well download your collection of civil airplanes, or your Sheet of South African tanks, or whatever.
If you think you haven't done enough objects to be interesting for an upload, get together with other artists, and make a combined sheet. You're getting this warning well before the actual upload warning, EXACTLY to give you enough time to get organized.

Hop to it people!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | New Uploads Announcements / Forum News | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive