Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Shipbucket - Archive Forum!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Shipbucket Archive

Shipbucket has a new forum! Please go and register there at once. The InvisionFree forum (the one you are looking at now) will no longer be updated. Posting has been disabled on this forum and it now serves only as an archive. Thanks!

Stupid, Stupid Question.
SovietPower
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 02:28 AM

Just Registered

Group: Members
Member No.: 620

I know, I'm the newbie here and probably should just keep my mouth shut, but Is there an HMS Hermes on the Site or Forum? If there is I'd really like to see it. I kinda am doing an AU Canadian Navy in the 1960's, Where the Military wasnt unified and the Defence budget wasnt cut to the bone. Canada see that Old Bonnie Is getting old, and We purchase the plans for HMS Hermes and Build one ship in Canada, Calling it HMCS Confederation. Its the Flag ship of the RCN. Anywho, If its there please tell me.

Thanks, Russ. :D
CanisD
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 04:48 AM

Member No.: 311

http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?dir=R...Great%20Britain
There are several different versions showing her at different stages of her life.
SovietPower
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 04:53 AM

Just Registered

Member No.: 620

I fell like such an idiot. <_<

Thank you. :)
Portsmouth Bill
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 07:39 AM

Sea Dog

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 315

Also, If you click on the 'Shipbucket Archive' at the top of this page it will take you to where all the uploaded drawings are stored; you can then search for whatever ship you're interested in. :)
ALVAMA
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 03:10 PM

The Flying Dutchman

Group: Premium Members
Member No.: 319

There is already a Canada AU topic in the AU archives, perhaps usefully :P
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive