InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to MK Trini Events. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ATTENTION!!! Members of the old mktrinievents forum must re-register to use this new board.

Music in the Swimming Pool, Weatherproof Submersible Wireless Speake
Plex
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 07:03 AM

D' MK Photographer MoD

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3

user posted image

With hot summer temperatures there is hardly anything better than cooling off in the pool. So that you don’t get bored while swimming, various manufacturers have come up with different ideas: Speedo recently came out with their own completely waterproof MP3 player (we reported on it) and SpeakerCraft developed their own weather resistant outdoor speakers for the poolside (which we also reported on). But the SpeakerCraft poolside solution can’t actually be carried into the pool, while Speedo’s offering requires that one swim around with waterproof headphones on the entire time, and is not very conducive to conversation.

There is now a pool music solution available at Neiman Marcus, where the user does not have to wear any bothersome headphones. The music player also manages to stay dry when using the Weatherproof Submersible Wireless Speaker: here a docking station broadcasts the audio signal wirelessly to up to ten speakers within a maximum 45 metre range.

One speaker is included with the Weatherproof Submersible Wireless Speaker. Its shaped like a ball and comes with a three inch 5 Watt speaker. It’s powered by six AA batteries which should last for up to six hours when in operation. The best part: the speaker is not only splash resistant, but actually completely and totally waterproof. According to the manufacturer, it can function for up to 30 minutes in depths of up to 3 metres. But because the sound is somewhat more restricted underwater, the speaker has been designed to float. Furthermore, the manufacturers also added two LED mood lights on top of everything.

Neiman Marcus is demanding 150 US dollars (around £75) for the package including the docking station and one speaker. Every additional speaker costs 100 US dollars. Anyone who wants to completely exhaust the system’s capabilities to its limits will be expected to pay a hefty total price tag of 1050 US dollars (around £525). Of course, in exchange they will get 50 Watts of sound swimming around their pool.

Audio-news

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
shutterz
Posted: Jul 26 2008, 09:53 AM

MY SaMuRaI Is GoOd

Group: Member
Member No.: 1,846

now dat bad!!! to bad ah don't own ah pool!!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Iz A BaWlLeR... gOt My CeRtIfIcAtE 2 PrOvE iT!!!!!
user posted image
SoundStream~Glow
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 05:41 PM

D' ViDeOs MoD

Member No.: 1,629

dat reall...bad...carry dat caura

--------------------
user posted image
~SsG was here but now i not~
We Run Things, Things Dont Run We
CrEepErS: SsG
Plex
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 07:11 PM

D' MK Photographer MoD

Member No.: 3

It real cool, at least you enjoy the water with your tunes...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
boom_squid_2
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 10:11 AM

D' SPL YuTeMaN

Member No.: 34

I remember being in NY or Boston and going to the Bose store in one of the malls.. I saw a tank filled with water and Bose had a sub submerged in the water to prove that the subs were water proof..

I never forget that jead

--------------------
user posted image
ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„
¨°º¤ø„ ¸Tiesto LEGEND¨°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤ºº¤ø„¸
TEAM B.E.E.R "beating everyone every run."

a pix of a coil dosent mean a thing bro. i can take a pix of a coil up close and write puzzy magnet on it,do u think it will get u laid?
-Roach-
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 10:15 AM

-iN De ShAdOwZ-

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,780

^Yuh Stick.. I Woulda Like To See A Pic Of That.. Oh Wait.. I Jus Remembered.. YOUTUBE!!!

--------------------
user posted image

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅d̅u̲̅M̲̅A̲̅U̲̅R̲̅I̲̅E̲̅R̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅() ڪے
boom_squid_2
Posted: Sep 5 2008, 11:08 AM

D' SPL YuTeMaN

Member No.: 34

man thats like 2-3yrs ago..

ipod shuffle was now emerging and thing

--------------------
user posted image
ø¤º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„
¨°º¤ø„ ¸Tiesto LEGEND¨°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤ºº¤ø„¸
TEAM B.E.E.R "beating everyone every run."

a pix of a coil dosent mean a thing bro. i can take a pix of a coil up close and write puzzy magnet on it,do u think it will get u laid?
viking1705
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 09:30 PM

MK FrEeKWEnT POSTAH

Member No.: 2,322

^^^ hahaha-024.gif ...but that rell bad freal.i gotta get a pool first doh sad.gif

--------------------
CrEePeRs!!:::[VIKING]
Sly
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 09:40 PM

WeSt SiDe KiLLaH

Member No.: 1,955

ohmy.gif .... that bad thumbup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
U Shouldn't Throw Stones if u live in a Glass House and if u Hav a Glass Jaw u Should Watch yr Mouth...

U either In CrEePeRs Or U Out .. U Cant b Both or When Its in Yr favor..
-Roach-
Posted: Sep 11 2009, 10:02 PM

-iN De ShAdOwZ-

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,780

QUOTE (viking1705 @ Sep 11 2009, 10:30 PM)
^^^ hahaha-024.gif ...but that rell bad freal.i gotta get a pool first doh sad.gif

LOL.. You Do Know This Thread Here Since Last Year September Eh.. doh%5B1%5D.gif

--------------------
user posted image

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅d̅u̲̅M̲̅A̲̅U̲̅R̲̅I̲̅E̲̅R̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅() ڪے
ruffneck_12
Posted: Jan 17 2010, 11:51 PM

ERR....I'M NEWWWWW

Member No.: 2,450

QUOTE (boom_squid_2 @ Sep 5 2008, 10:11 AM)
I remember being in NY or Boston and going to the Bose store in one of the malls.. I saw a tank filled with water and Bose had a sub submerged in the water to prove that the subs were water proof..

I never forget that jead

but if it submerged ent d cone will be pushed back by d pressure of d water?
Chris90
Posted: Feb 4 2010, 09:29 PM

D' BaDa$$ MoD

Member No.: 1,808

^^^ are you a C-UNT ?

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4634 seconds | Archive