Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Gundam 00 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (62) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Upcoming Gunpla 2010
The G-Man
Posted: Dec 30 2009, 09:31 PM

Major

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

Made one for next year...which is 2 days away. Thought I'd do the honor for making this for Exia, knowing he'll provide the pics and intel.
Bazookafied
Posted: Jan 1 2010, 07:56 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright! Welcome 2010! May you continue the trend of bringing us great kits! I swear, if we get the GM Sniper II and GM Type C in the next year, I'm gonna start believing that 2012 stuff!
wavehawk
Posted: Jan 1 2010, 07:58 AM

Colonel

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Bazookafied @ Jan 1 2010, 01:56 PM)
I swear, if we get the GM Sniper II and GM Type C in the next year, I'm gonna start believing that 2012 stuff!

.......*

Zook, please don't jinx the thread...I'd hate to finally come home with an HGUC GM Sniper Custom II White Dingo color Ver. only to have the entire city of Melbourne get swallowed up by the earth... unsure.gif
HomelessGal
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 01:38 AM

General

Member No.: 5

New pic of the Zaku F2 sculpt:
http://f.imagehost.org/0803/zak.jpg

Not that it provides any new revelations, I imagine.
The G-Man
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 03:41 AM

Major

You think the Zaku F2's nice, check out this pic: MG Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai
hydrogenizedsoy
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 06:59 AM

Major

Member No.: 9

You think the Zaku F2's nice, check out this pic: MG Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai
I'm severely underwhelmed by the Red Frame, they could hav tricked it out with some cool parts but they just did a cash-in-recolor. dry.gif
Edgar's Parish
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 08:58 AM

Colonel

Member No.: 57

But it does have new parts, not only in its own version of the Tactical Arms (which transforms into a BEAM LONGBOW), but also both the Tiger Pierce and Gerbera Straight. Although they really should've added the standard beam rifle and shield unsure.gif
HellCat Gundam
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 10:10 AM

Major General

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 63

Wasn't the Tactical Arms Lowe's anyway? As I understand it he designed it for Red Frame but when Blue Frame got trashed, he gave it to Gai as part of the repair job. If Lowe intended to use it originally, doesn't seem too odd to see a kit represeting such. Pretty sure a similar but more lazy recolour was a hobby show exclusive years ago.
WingZeroAL
Posted: Jan 2 2010, 12:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

Member No.: 163

Yup, 1/100th Red Frame Second L: http://dalong.net/review/seed/sl2/sl2_p.htm

I thought the beam bow was silly at first, but I think I'm coming around on it. I am too dissapointed Red Frame doesn't seem to be coming with the Astray beam rifle or shield.
HomelessGal
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 11:03 AM

General

WingZeroAL
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 03:47 PM

Second Lieutenant

Member No.: 163

MG Trans-AM Exia - February release 6,090 yen

MG Unicorn OVA ver SP pack - March 7875 yen

* New color for the body
* New design elements incorporated, including the Vulcans on the head.
* Improved joints for the waist and leg - waist can rotate for 360 degrees, leg's movable range upgraded by 150 percent.
* New customized cage (? - 専用ケージ) included. Extra parts can be stored in the cage. The beam saber can be stored at the back of the base. Can combine with Action Display Base 1, all arms are movable.
(Something like the factory container as seen in PG GP01/Fb I think)
* 3 figures in 1/100 scale included: Banagher Links, Audrey Burns, and Marida Cruz
* 3 types of antenna included: transformable, opened and closed types
* Weapons: Beam Magnum, Hyper Bazooka, shield, beam saber
(didn't say anything about the double beam Gatling)
* 25 runners in total. Foil sticker, clear sticker and dry transfer decal included.

HGUC D-50C Loto March 1680 yen

* 2 units in one set.
* Smallest sized kit in the HGUC series - 85mm tall when completed.
* Complete transformation (完全変形) between MS and tank modes.
* Sensor on shoulder, long cannon, and Mega Machine Cannons can be swapped location after assembly
* Other accessories: deployed sub arms (left and right), missile hatch on hand (open and closed types), part to attach with action display base
* 6 runners in total. No foil sticker mentioned.

Pictures of all three of these and more here: http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/01/mg-...ry-release.html
wavehawk
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 09:08 PM

Colonel

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (WingZeroAL @ Jan 6 2010, 09:47 PM)
HGUC D-50C Loto March 1680 yen
* 2 units in one set.
* Smallest sized kit in the HGUC series - 85mm tall when completed.
* Complete transformation (完全変形) between MS and tank modes.
* Sensor on shoulder, long cannon, and Mega Machine Cannons can be swapped location after assembly
* Other accessories: deployed sub arms (left and right), missile hatch on hand (open and closed types), part to attach with action display base
* 6 runners in total. No foil sticker mentioned.

(SCREAMS like a pre-teen girl kissed by a young Orlando Bloom)
The G-Man
Posted: Jan 7 2010, 10:05 AM

Major

HomelessGal
Posted: Jan 7 2010, 10:57 AM

General

MG GN-X boxart:
http://i.imagehost.org/0905/1262875924775.jpg

Bitchin', but I think I would've preferred one of the GN-X's more exciting debut moments instead.
HellCat Gundam
Posted: Jan 7 2010, 04:41 PM

Major General

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 63

I agree, lacks the flair of 'Iconic moment from the actual story' the HGs use. The MG 00 line seems to be going for more generic battle scenes.

2 Lotos in one set? I'm there. HGUC does little to interest me but I was happy when Unicorn gave us an ancestor to the often overlooked F91 era Guntank. With a set like that, I might do one in official colours and one in custom (to kind of match what I did with 2 RXR-44s, one in delicious camo). Now, if HLJ would actually put the thing up...
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (62) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1358 seconds | Archive