Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Gundam 00 Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

00V Senki Mission 7 "True Armed Intervention", Information and Discussion
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 22 2010, 08:47 AM

General

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

Untranslated summary:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kouryakukan/e/453d9b...6a1b5cdd46df6ab

The advertising begins! Chapter looks to be about Beside putting together the 1.5 Gundam.
SonicSP
Posted: May 22 2010, 01:03 PM

Major General

Member No.: 134

I'm hoping it would provide some clarification on the designation issue.

But I am not as naive as I was in 00V Senki Chapter 1. I know dreams do not come true.

But he does put it together then? Then that makes the loss of the Y even more harder to explain. [ya I know, I know. Y used for testbed, no longer testbed etcetc]

Regardless, it still bothers me. angry.gif
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 22 2010, 01:17 PM

General

The summary looks to say he remodels his 1 Gundam.
HellCat Gundam
Posted: May 22 2010, 03:28 PM

Major General

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 63

"Yo, check it, Beside! We gonna pimp yo Gundam! Beside likes binders, we put binders in. Beside likes plot hacks, we put plot hacks in!"
hydrogenizedsoy
Posted: May 22 2010, 11:26 PM

Major

Member No.: 9

"Yo, check it, Beside! We gonna pimp yo Gundam! Beside likes binders, we put binders in. Beside likes plot hacks, we put plot hacks in!"

LOL! laugh.gif
SonicSP
Posted: May 23 2010, 03:11 AM

Major General

At least his hax comes from equipment and an upgrade in frame, name and designation. Fon uses the same Astraea Type F design [not even an F2] with minor new equipment and takes out MS much more advanced than it is. [Astraea F doesn't even have limb Condensers for God's sake!!!]

WHILE OUTNUMBERED EACH TIME BY SAID ADVANCED MECHS!!
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 23 2010, 09:30 AM

General

biohazard_star
Posted: May 23 2010, 09:35 AM

Captain

Member No.: 178

Technically, he's using the Type-B version, which has supposedly received internal upgrades (as evidenced by Plutone being able to generate a stable GN Field during combat) and is fresh from the production line. Though really, that isn't a very believable reason for him to be able to beat machines which are two gens ahead of him. tongue.gif

Also, I don't think I need to remind you but Besides' 1 Gundam was able to take a direct hit from Mementori Mori without even sustaining a scratch, granted it did burn out its GN Drive Tau but still.... dry.gif
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 23 2010, 09:38 AM

General

Fon's using the Type-FB version actually, which has no evidence of any improvement over the basic Type-F currently. In fact, the model strongly suggests its a straight copy.

Blocking the cannon shot using the GN Feather is probably balanced out by 1 Gundam losing nearly every fight it participates in, haha.
biohazard_star
Posted: May 23 2010, 09:47 AM

Captain

Member No.: 178

Didn't they say something about the new Astraea not needing any of the Exia parts since its parts aren't old and decaying like the old Astraea?

Running the summary through a translator, it seems Besides will be fighting against Hixar, and that a mode which was not shown in the HG 1.5 Gundam manual will be unveiled? blink.gif
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 23 2010, 09:59 AM

General

No, it just says that Black Astraea/Fon's Astraea is the Type F as-is, in comparison to Fereshte's which became the Type F2 using Exia's parts. It can be inferred that Fon's Astraea obviously doesn't have 15+ years of wear and tear to contend with, but it still lacks the actual upgrades of the Type F2.

This discussion should probably move to the Astraea's thread if it is to continue, however.
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 24 2010, 09:30 AM

General

Official site update:
http://h.imagehost.org/0579/monthlyv.png

I believe this is a dream sequence, given my skimming of the official site and blog summaries.
calubin_175
Posted: May 24 2010, 05:57 PM

Major

Member No.: 106

I think with those particle regulators, you don't even need the support of CBY-077s, as depcited in this new hypothetical scene.

So the binders can enhance shields and buster rifles in this manner. I am not sure whether the Alvaaron blast necessarily needs the buster rifle. On another note, as I mentioned before that the HG manual said it can only fire one Alvaaron blast per sortie/start up, I think Alejando only used it once as well, just before Setsuna Trans-amed.

I am looking forward to a 4 binder I Gundam in scenraio as some modellers have configured already, its rotational structure is quite appealling. However as I like this unit more and more, I am actually more incline to favour the Reborns with it long development process to gain super robot ability, unlike the Freedom. Furthermore, the I Gundam's beam sabers aren't large beam sabers despite having a larger grip than standard ones, so Ribbons must have modified it later.
SonicSP
Posted: May 24 2010, 11:53 PM

Major General

The last one was an imaginary sequence where Beside's rebellion did go through. So this is a dream sequence of............what? I mean, there ARE so many 1.5 Gundams here.....maybe its a random dream and those can be crazy and illogical at times.

Another thing that puzzles me is the particle color. Why are beam saber and linear beams of two 1.5 Gundams orange while one specific 1.5 Gundam using a red power beams. Is it the attack type thats differentiating it [Alvaaron Cannon?] is that specific 1.5 Gundam using a red Tau Drive specifically? I know its a dream sequence and they don't have to make sense, but I cant help but question it.

By the way...............is that a Gadess in the pic?
HomelessWoman
Posted: May 24 2010, 11:57 PM

General

Beside is dreaming of beating up Ribbons, basically. Yes, that's the Gaddess.

Leif's little acid trip in 00I was a depiction of the Meisters being Innovado as was the original plan to begin with; I don't think it had anything to do with Beside's actions specifically, especially since he seems to be one of Ribbons' lackeys.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1013 seconds | Archive