InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Costuming Dot Org. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

COSTUMING.ORG FORUMS

**we're under construction, please bear with us**

ABOUT
(about costuming.org)

RULES - please read
(READ them first before posting)

EMAIL VALIDATION REACTIVATED!
We returned the forums to email validation but if spambots return, we will reactivate Admin Validation

ICG SWAP MEET, details ! details !!
kaijugal
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 12:14 PM

All dressed up and places to go....

Group: FFA Members (Global mod)
Member No.: 4

Howdy gang ! We have an ICG Swapmeet just around the corner. They'll be posted here in an edit asap . :)

Basically the swap meet is where you bring all your unused, unloved, or just plain tradeable , fabric, beads, trims, tools, feathers, flowers, whatever is costumey, and trade it with your fellow costumers. Just a fun day of fabric and fellowship. :)

I will try and bring tea and snacks. :)

If you're interested please post here . Cheers!

DETAILS SOON !
Squall18
Posted: Sep 6 2005, 07:09 PM

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Lol, wow.. I have an entire top shelf of a closet full of scrap material, and two or three boxes that are conveniently shuved under tables and stuff *out of sight, out of mind* Any ideas on what day it would be on??
Sarcasm-hime
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 12:54 AM

Artisan

Group: FFA Members (Admin)
Member No.: 2

You know I'll be there. XD

--------------------
lainey
Posted: Sep 7 2005, 08:44 AM

*rawr!*

Member No.: 28

curious about location of this swap meet???

--------------------
kaijugal
Posted: Sep 10 2005, 10:43 AM

All dressed up and places to go....

Group: FFA Members (Global mod)
Member No.: 4

The date is Sunday September 25th. It's out of town (Kitchener/Waterloo), this time as I'm not hosting this one. But I figured alot of us could carpool to save money and make it easier. I'll get the total info including directions from Alex shortly. :) I hope some of you can make it. I have oodles of goodies. Woot!

Pull out your old fabrics, paints, beads, trims, anythings, and see you there!! WOOT!

I'll also be posting the details on my LJ guys. Cheers!
dani
Posted: Sep 12 2005, 01:00 AM

Novice

Member No.: 8

Keep me posted, of course!! I'd love to be there.
The only problem is that I'm a packrat so there is very little that I could be bringing to the table. I'll probably end up picking up shinies and offering plain old cash in exchange. Hopefully that's within the rules.
vicky
Posted: Sep 12 2005, 12:02 PM

Journeyman

Member No.: 30

aw man that sounds really neat!!
Next year when I have more ends and bits, I'll go for sure!
Squall18
Posted: Oct 17 2005, 07:02 PM

Novice

Member No.: 39

I forgot to ask how this went?? It was way too far for me and I can't commute with all the fabric etc.. Was it successful? And is there any chance of one happening near the GTA??
Sarcasm-hime
Posted: Oct 20 2005, 05:14 PM

Artisan

Group: FFA Members (Admin)
Member No.: 2

Well I suspect that a lot of people didn't go because of the location, as we only had a couple of people show up. Next time it'll probably be at Kaijugal's place in Mississauga, unless somebody else has room and wants to host one. ^_^

--------------------
vicky
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 12:23 AM

Journeyman

Member No.: 30

I live an hour north of Mississauga so my place is out XD
apathyinspades
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 10:00 PM

Journeyman

Member No.: 6

I think it would be awesome to have another swap meet. I'm moving away for grad school this summer, and I have a ton of stuff to share with everyone that I can't drag with me. Keep me up-to-date on the details. It would be cool to finally meet some of you, you know, for real, lol.
« Next Oldest | get-togethers | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2270 seconds | Archive