Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Costuming Dot Org. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

COSTUMING.ORG FORUMS

**we're under construction, please bear with us**

ABOUT
(about costuming.org)

RULES - please read
(READ them first before posting)

EMAIL VALIDATION REACTIVATED!
We returned the forums to email validation but if spambots return, we will reactivate Admin Validation

Making rectangular frame to wear for costume
mellopetitone
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 09:35 PM

Novice

Group: Members
Member No.: 226

I have an idea for a costume which I'm confident in being able to make. The only problem is that I need a support for it. I'm unsure of what to do. I'm cosplaying an object, which is a large rectangular prism, taller rather than wider. I need the frame to hold the costume in shape (it will be knit or crocheted), yet still allow me to walk and hopefully climb stairs.

Does anyone have any ideas for what I would construct this out of and how I would accomplish it? Any suggestions for what I can put at a harness/padding for my shoulders?
« Next Oldest | construction discussion - OTHER | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1258 seconds | Archive