| Welcome to Work In Progress. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Here Comes The Cavalry
|The Contest Guy
Ruler Of The Contests!
Member No.: 1,158
Joined: 3-October 06
New competition time. With a very simple and open brief.
We want one mounted miniature from you. Be it on a horse, daemonic steed, bike or slug, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that the mini is on a standard sized base, from any system and isn't a monstrous creature.
Thats it. Just to confirm, we want;
One mounted miniature from any system.
On a standard sized base.
Isn't a monstrous steed (such as a dragon or a griffon.)
Anything after that is up to you guys.
1) All entries due by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) on the 5/31/12 (May 31st 2012).
2) All entries must be submitted with ONE 800x800 max photo (you may make it a collage, you may also send more, but only one will be posted) Any entries not fitting that criteria will NOT be entered (if there is time left you may fix and resend it.
3) All entries will be submitted to "The Contest Guy"
4) All judges rulings are final.
5) Voting will begin shortly on the 1st of June, and will last for approx 2 weeks
Good luck and have fun.
"The Contest Guy"
The Judge & Jury of All Contests.
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited, Privateer Press, Infinity, Mongoose or any other Hobby, Model or Gaming Company.