Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Work In Progress. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Raptors Chapter Space Marines, My new army in the making
Plasticfish
Posted: Jun 30 2009, 09:13 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,874

Did some work on one of the Terminator-squads last weekend. The sgt is the one that has gotten the most attention as of now. I vould really want to finish these one as soon as possible, since I got me an Assault squad today. It's in pieces right now, but I'm planning on starting the painting the comming weekend - if I get the time...
user posted image

user posted image

They are all still missing Chapter badges, I'm working on getting some of my homemade transfers ready but my printer and I are not on the best of terms right now...
I'll also need to add some mudd and stuff to them before I'm finished with them. And not to forget the bases will be painted.
Hopefully the next update will be some Assault Marines.

--------------------
--- Looking forward to seeing You across the battlefield ---
Visit PlasticFishOnline, for gallery, building, converting and painting updates.
Plasticfish
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 07:35 PM

As I said in the last post, here comes the Assault Marines:user posted image
A five man team and the sgt armed with a powerfist, plasma pistol and meltabombs.

user posted image

user posted image
I wanted to do the squad-markings like I did on my Dev. Team but I have to admit that I made a huge mistake: I finished one badge, and it looked smashing (!), but something was off... then I realised that I had painted the double arrow-symbol of the Tactical squad. So I repainted the shoulderpad and used the transfers instead...

--------------------
Visit PlasticFishOnline, for gallery, building, converting and painting updates.
fredburger
Posted: Jul 25 2009, 04:20 AM

Member No.: 5,250

Wow, this army is great. I love the colours and the orange on the scouts really stands out. I hope that you get this army done because they look great. Keep up the work

--------------------
user posted image
please click on morphite
Plasticfish
Posted: May 2 2011, 09:05 PM

Right now the Raptors aren't my primary army, I've been trying to play my traitor-guard army but it's a steep learning-curve...
But that dosn't stop me from giving the Raptors some love from time to time.

Here are an Assault squad, on foot, I've been working on, the first five are finished:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Now that's what a power-axe should look like! biggrin.gif

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0662 seconds | Archive
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited, Privateer Press, Infinity, Mongoose or any other Hobby, Model or Gaming Company.

Dragonforge

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com