| Again, to make sure everything runs smoothly in these forums...
- Make sure the video you're uploading is already uploaded.
- Please use the following syntax for the topic title: Venue (Event, if appicable), Location, State/Country [mm/dd/yyyy]. The description should state the source (for example PRO#2) and the generation (TV > VHS(2) > AVI).
- If uploading video from a commercial bootleg, please indicate the name of the bootleg in the title instead of the venue/location.
- Please upload video in universally-accepted formats. For lossy, this means AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV and DivX. Other formats (for example, M1K) should be converted before upload. For lossless, this means standard DVD files (for example, VOB and BUPs) and also formats like VOB and M2V. MKV should be avoided due to its large size.
- The actual contents of the post can be arranged in whatever way you like but please include the basic information (date, venue, location, set list, length, source) and technical information (generation, transfer/extraction, MD5 sums, status log) where available!
- Do not upload any commercially-released material. However, live promotional footage is allowed. If part of a show/session is from an official source (for example, "Drain You" from 11/25/91 on PRO#3), please remove it before upload. Alternate angles not released (for example, parts of 01/23/93) are also allowed.