Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Velocigames. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Velocigames Site
March 9th, 2012 : Earth Attacks !! (Beta) released Get it here
October 19th, 2010 : Gamebiz 3 released Get it here
Febuary 6th, 2009 : Islandbis 2 released Get it here
August 2nd, 2008 : Carbiz Released get it here
December 31th, 2007: Bacterium Imperium now available for download! (click here to download)

Current development :
MovieBiz
Gamebiz Online

Suggestion for Gamebiz 4, Suggestion for Gamebiz 4
Keyalha
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 10:23 PM

Small time salesman

Group: Members
Member No.: 387

For Gamebiz 4 ill suggest a feature that i somewhat emulate already in GB3. As replayability is already on a very high level i further increased it by making some sort of a house rule that is that when i reach the final of a game ill take 1% of my final bankroll into the next game ( i use a memory editor to archieve it ). This makes the start easier altho it makes the harder difficulty levels a bit more bearable for me personally. I think in general its not much altho it somehow rewards the player for starting a new game after "beating" the game per se.

the numbers could be tweaked so if 1% seems too much just generally the idea i suggest is to somehow reward the player for surviving it till the very end. Mainly on hard i ever barley manage to do so, but not too much as it would lead to beeing a rollver mode all too fast.

Also my house rule only kicks in if the 1% are more than the initial starting money you get so if like on easy where starting money is 3 millions, and the 1% been 3,1 million in total you start off with 3,1 million not 6,1 so it not adds but replaces the starting money.

Feedback on the idea is appreciated, in general hearing any news about GB4 at all also would be highly appreciated cant wait to see/hear more about it.
« Next Oldest | Suggestion box | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0451 seconds | Archive