Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Torchwood Fanfiction. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome!

'

Guests, please sign in or register.

Username: 
Password: 

new member from down under, introducing myself
jackandiantoisforever
Posted: Mar 14 2008, 10:52 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 855

Hi fellow Torchwood Fans! I am a mad fan from Australia. All my friends and family think I'm mad because of how much I love Torchwood and they all want me to stop talking about it so much lol. Someone actually once told me to cut down on Torchwood as it is taking over my life. As if! lol :D So pretty much, just a crazy fan looking for people to talk to about Torchwood!

My favourite ship is definitely Jack/Ianto (can't you tell from my username?) and I also love Owen/Tosh. So cute!! :lol: Ianto is definitely my favourite character (sometimes I walk around school all day with a 'Ianto Jones' name tag! lol).

Gotta go now, I am going to watch a torchwood dvd before I go to sleep lol. Bye for now, Cate.
Sophie-Lou
Posted: Mar 22 2008, 08:45 PM

Gold Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 258

Nice to meet you, I'm Sophie^^

Make yourself at home.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Active User Color Legend
Admin| Moderator| Beta Readers| Fan Fiction staff|Review Team| Members| Validating| Banned|

Guest that have visited this site since October the 29th
Skin created by the SZ Skin RA Team. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.