Skin .Wiredvage designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Torchwood Fanfiction. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome!

'

Guests, please sign in or register.

Username: 
Password: 

Another new Aussie Torchwood Fan, just stopping by to say hi....
Cleito
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 12:00 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 472

Hi everyone

I'm an Aussie Chick who has recently been introduced to the world of Torchwood by some friends!

I will admit that at first I was hesitant to watch the show as I am not a fan of Dr Who, but my friends were rather insistant that I watch Torchwood and boy oh boy was I glad that I did!!

I loved the pilot episode I thought it was really fantastic but it was countrycide that really hooked me!! I thought it was a really well written episode that had a fantastic non sci-fi twist ending.

Unfortuntly I haven't seen beyond that episode yet as Aus is so far behind the UK, but I am really looking forward to the rest of the season as well as getting to know everyone in the Torchwood Fandom!!

Hope to talk to you all soon
Cle
xoxox
gothic-princess
  Posted: Jul 28 2007, 10:40 PM

Member No.: 456

hi and welcome :)
Mrs Harkness
Posted: Nov 18 2007, 05:39 PM

Member No.: 601

Hi peoples,
i love the country side episode to but theres better to come trust me! i hope you enjoy them as much as i did! :D My favourite character by far is Jack Harkness (hense my name) hehe but all the cast are great!

I've always wanted to go to Australia. but all the spiders would creep me out beond belief there just so grose and hairy. the little ones in the UK scare the hell out of me!

Anyway My names Amy well, HI!
speak soon xxx :D
Capt_Jack41
Posted: Feb 28 2008, 05:03 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 359

From one Aussie to another...welcome!! :)
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Active User Color Legend
Admin| Moderator| Beta Readers| Fan Fiction staff|Review Team| Members| Validating| Banned|

Guest that have visited this site since October the 29th
Skin created by the SZ Skin RA Team. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.