The following rules and guidelines apply to all forums and boards:
1. Be polite and respectful of the staff and other members.
2. Keep your posts on-topic. Make sure your posts are posted in the most relevant forum. Off-topic posting is allowed in the General Community Chat forum only.
3. Do not spam the forums with advertisements or links to promote your topsite or website. There is an advertising forum where you may promote your topsite and/or website. You are also allowed to put links in your forum signature.
4. Do not "bump" your own threads to keep them at the top of the threads lists. Thread bumping is done by posting a small and meaningless message to "bump" the thread back to the top where it would get more attention. Doing so may delay the response time while we give support to more respectful members first.
5. Do not post obscene messages, images, or excessive profanity. This falls under the rule of being respectful.