zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Stealthsnake's Workshop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Heads up from the admins
From the Staff: Upcoming Releases

New public beta version 4.0 released, can be downloaded on downloads page of the mods site.
Join our community and help support The Battles of Gondor mod and make it a better mod by registering and getting your views across.
Email me to have your button here. Here is bogs button if you want to add it to your site/forums.
Forum Admin-Moderator-Battles of Gondor Modder-Hosted-VIP-Beta Tester-Normal Member-Banned

Jobs Needed
Stealthsnake
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 05:56 PM

Battles of Gondor mod Leader

Group: Forum Admin
Member No.: 1

Ive got some modding and forum jobs for anyone intrested.

Mod artist/graphics guy(s)
need some new decent images for unit portraits and hero images.

voice recording guys
anyone with a microphone, need some voices ingame for the new heros and units.

Advertiser
Someone who can help with the advertsing for the mod, by going around and posting updates, awnsering questions and telling people about the mod and sending them here from other communitys.

Tournement Master
This might be a combined job with the one above, but to help bring more activity here, i want to organize a tournement for version 4.0 of bog. I would like someone to help organize and get competiters. They odviously woul;d not be able to participate their selfs. I will organize a prize smile.gif

If anyones intrested, give me a pm, and tell me why i should give you the job smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
coder, skinner, mapper, graphics
Unfortunately, many casual fans only know him as the big scary Nazgul that got his head chopped off at the end of The Return of the King.

- some ea noob who has not even seen the films (let alone the books)
anglia
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 06:18 PM

Anglia of the North

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 152

If you wanted, i could write the scripts for the new heroes and units... (what they should say)

And i am still helping Whoozy with the unit images for the website... but i suppose we can't really do much now until he gets back. tongue.gif

I suppose i could help out with the tournament aswell... would you care to send more details via a pm master thomas? smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
(Signature designed & produced by Caluadan... thanks mate!)
Disturbing Sam
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 07:49 PM

Relax... It's over; you belong to me.

Group: VIP
Member No.: 25

I can do voices.

--------------------
user posted image
Join Parlancia Forums Join us or Burn!
now got 5 days off work, so apart from gym and my social life (if i ever had one)
Stealthsnake
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 09:58 AM

well anglia if you could write out some scripts that would be good as it saves me doing it meaning i can spend more time on bog tongue.gif

Any preference to hero unit type, like orc, southeron, easting, man of the west ect sam?

Second post:

id like to be the first to say good luck to El Kevo in his new Battles of Gondor Advertiser (unless anyone comes up with a better name tongue.gif).

Now the tournement details.

For now id like it to be an open number of players (depends how many we get).
Whoever organizes this will be responsable for organizing it as they wish. Only rules i lay down are...

Must be registed at these forums.
Must have latest version of bog (will be version 4.0)
Must have reliable internet connection, with no lag!
Must supply replay as proof of win
For now no staff members may participate, i may change my mind on this if we have a shartage of people playing, or an odd number, but it would not look fair to others if they see staff playing.

I have some ideas for a prizes including....

VIP status here at the forums, bragging rights, a userbar saying "Battles of Gondor Champion" (nedd someone to make), access to beta rooms if bog ever releases anouther beta (i doubt wink.gif ), they will be the first to receive Battles of Gondor "Directors Cut", which ive been planning the contents for for awhile. Im sure certain people in perticuler would most want to get thier hands on.

If the tournement master succesfully pull this off and gets many members joining the tourn, they too will get a prize smile.gif

I want to see advertising done very soon, if anyones up for making some advertisement banners let me know. I want the tournement to be over by the end of the summerholidays as people have much more time to play at the moment.

Any more questions about details?

Now who wants the job? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Unfortunately, many casual fans only know him as the big scary Nazgul that got his head chopped off at the end of The Return of the King.

anglia
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 11:03 AM

Anglia of the North

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 152

BoGI Representative? That could be a better name... tongue.gif but after i typed 'representative' i went into my google spell checker and i can't believe i spelt it correctly. tongue.gif

Well, since i am a member of staff, guess i can't really take the job at the moment unles you change your mind later. But we don't have many active members at the moment... the forums seem pretty active today considering... so hopefully this might rake 'em in.

I will start writing straight away master Thomas. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
(Signature designed & produced by Caluadan... thanks mate!)
Disturbing Sam
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 12:00 PM

Relax... It's over; you belong to me.

Member No.: 25

Bogvertiser? tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Join Parlancia Forums Join us or Burn!
now got 5 days off work, so apart from gym and my social life (if i ever had one)
Alensis
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 03:00 PM

Photoshopper

Member No.: 63

I'll do the champion userbar, pity I no longer have the bog template, should be able to recreate it though smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

QUOTE (Whoozy @ Jan 1 2008, 11:54 AM)
Don't be emo.
Stealthsnake
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 05:06 PM

QUOTE (anglia @ Jul 22 2008, 11:03 AM)
BoGI Representative? That could be a better name... tongue.gif but after i typed 'representative' i went into my google spell checker and i can't believe i spelt it correctly. tongue.gif

Well, since i am a member of staff, guess i can't really take the job at the moment unles you change your mind later. But we don't have many active members at the moment... the forums seem pretty active today considering... so hopefully this might rake 'em in.

I will start writing straight away master Thomas. smile.gif

i said you cant join for now, not take the job wink.gif

Nice one alensis smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

el kevo
Posted: Jul 22 2008, 08:54 PM

The King of the Deads Stalker

Member No.: 156

I'm special tongue_smile.gif . I'd help put together the tournament with someone because i don't think this is something I would be able to do on my own

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Ark made me some Chimera and a Ghost of Sparta
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | News and Anoucements | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0527 seconds · Archive
Suggested Sites
The 3rd Age | Middle Earth Center | RTS Community