zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Stealthsnake's Workshop. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Heads up from the admins
From the Staff: Upcoming Releases

New public beta version 4.0 released, can be downloaded on downloads page of the mods site.
Join our community and help support The Battles of Gondor mod and make it a better mod by registering and getting your views across.
Email me to have your button here. Here is bogs button if you want to add it to your site/forums.
Forum Admin-Moderator-Battles of Gondor Modder-Hosted-VIP-Beta Tester-Normal Member-Banned

11/03/2012, Battles of Gondor back on track
Stealthsnake
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 03:11 PM

Battles of Gondor mod Leader

Group: Forum Admin
Member No.: 1

Its only been 4 years! Small refreshers, some new banners, reskins and just generaly cool shots! Oh and sf have their own walls nows.

Just to point out, i have picked up where i left off from 3 years ago, i have not added any new models since ive been working on bog again. However THere are models in the model i sorced from other moders (namely the models). Im afraid i now cant rmemeber for the life of me what came from who. So i appologise in advance if i have not gave credit. Let me know and i shall amend smile.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
coder, skinner, mapper, graphics
Unfortunately, many casual fans only know him as the big scary Nazgul that got his head chopped off at the end of The Return of the King.

- some ea noob who has not even seen the films (let alone the books)
Whoozy
Posted: Mar 20 2012, 07:34 PM

Admin

Member No.: 4

Nice update! This does bring back a lot of good memories, looking forward to more updates!

*Oh, and I pinned this topic because it was bumped all the way to page 4 wink.gif

--------------------
Whoozy, the stoned elf
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks to kseni-chan for the sig
Click me!
thanks to alensis for that one xD
Stealthsnake
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 12:05 AM

Battles of Gondor mod Leader

Member No.: 1

Nice to c u backed, pinning my updates when I forget, just like old times! smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
coder, skinner, mapper, graphics
Unfortunately, many casual fans only know him as the big scary Nazgul that got his head chopped off at the end of The Return of the King.

- some ea noob who has not even seen the films (let alone the books)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Updates | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0342 seconds · Archive
Suggested Sites
The 3rd Age | Middle Earth Center | RTS Community