InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Tom Hanks Online's Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Need Your Opinion
virginie
Posted: May 24 2009, 03:05 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Since we're always working in order to improve the site, we'd be very grateful if you took a few minutes to give us some feedback, including answering this question :

- When you arrive on the main page of the site, what do you want to know / see, right away ? What are you looking for ? Like updates, upcoming important dates, links to big parts of the site (gallery, filmography, etc.) or not ? or something else ?...

Please be as specific as you can. It will be very helpful for us. smile.gif

--------------------
Tom Hanks Online - Your #1 Source For Everything Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks Online - On Facebook
Tom Hanks Online - On Twitter
elizabeth
Posted: May 25 2009, 03:25 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 326

It took me a minute to realize where the forum link was...it's so tiny and not very noticable. Maybe if it were bigger or more centrally located others would join. cool.gif

Also the print is very light and quite small...don't know if that can be improved but it may not bother anyone else and that's ok. I need glasses anyway biggrin.gif
Kirsty
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 10:01 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 331

The first thing I like to see is any news. It shows the site is well updated and active, that will then encourage me to browse further.

As Elizabeth said a nice clear link to the forum is good. Not all websites put effort into adding forums and not something you would always think to search for, but would definately have a look at if available.

Hope that is any help cool.gif
virginie
Posted: Jun 15 2009, 12:34 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thank you. It definitely helps ! smile.gif

--------------------
Tom Hanks Online - Your #1 Source For Everything Tom Hanks
Tom Hanks Online - On Facebook
Tom Hanks Online - On Twitter
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3539 seconds | Archive