zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to City Of Gamers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Painting, modeling, tutorial gathering
Murch
Posted: Jul 2 2011, 06:10 AM

Drunken Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

Okay quite awhile ago some of you suggested a night, where anyone that's interested in sharing painting ideas etc...

So, I was thinking after the Rotterhorn League we attempt it on a Wednesday. We could make it a fun night teaching, learning, drinking (okay maybe Ken and Kathleen wouldn't approve of the latter biggrin.gif ).

I'm always amazed at new techniques I pick up and how they make my life easier (painting anyways). Originally Greg, whom I think was the one to suggest this, Taz and Luke, Ryan, Kyle, Chris, Mike M. expressed interest.

Is anyone up for this or would you prefer it gets delayed until fall, after all vacations are hammered out?
On a Wednesday?

Let me know what you think.

This post has been edited by Murch on Jul 2 2011, 10:25 AM
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

d-Source by daemen of InkDrop Styles .
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0466 seconds | Archive