In a nutshell be NICE.
We are all here to have a good time, have fun, enjoy ourselves, and talk about games. After all the point of games is to have fun. For the most part use common sense, the mods will take action if they have to. But for the most part we don't want that.
* Do be nice
* Do ask questions & discuss rules
* Do post in the proper forum/thread/topic
* Do answer questions that you know the answer to.
* Do participate & have fun.
* Do Stay on Topic
* Don't Spam
* Don't Highjack a thread (that means changing the topic from the original posting, unless it's your thread)
* Do start a new thread for new questions or comments
* Do respect other peoples opinions. Opinions are exactly that an opinion. There's no right or wrong opinion.
* Do feel free to post your opinion even if it differs. That's how discussions happen.
* Don't Flame. Name calling and insults aren't needed. But at the same time sarcasm and picking on your friends is fine. What's the difference?
"Bob your such a dork"
Is sarcasm and fine.
"Screw you turd eater!" Is flaming.
* Try not to swear...but if you must, then do it with style.
* Do have fun and play around we can't be serious all the time. If that was the case I wouldn't have peanut butter in my sock right now.
* If you have a suggestion to make the forum better (new thread, topic, feature, etc.) please ask or voice it.
Rock On Party Monkeys