Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to City Of Gamers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Wizkids goes kaput, will another company pick up their stuff
UniqueGiftsandGames
Posted: Nov 10 2008, 04:45 PM

Liquid Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Looks like Topps Inc. is dropping the WizKids line of products.

They mention they would like Heroclix to continue, but make no mention of their other products.

It's a sad day for all Pirates across the globe.
sad.gif
UniqueGiftsandGames
Posted: Nov 11 2008, 06:11 AM

Liquid Monkey

Member No.: 4

DoomMonky
Posted: Nov 12 2008, 10:27 AM

Dim Monkey

Member No.: 25

This doesn't affect me to much because I was only playing SW: pocketmodels, but it's still sad.
ArchbishopBilly
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 09:45 AM

Liquid Monkey

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

It saddens me. Now I'm wondering if I should try to stock up more or wait to see if someone else picks up the line to produce.

Problem is if no one picks it up the game will either be really cheap to get or extremely expensive and hard to find.

The other problem of course is if no one picks it up finding people to play against/with will be increasing hard as well.
NobleHero
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 01:50 PM

Liquid Monkey

Group: Organizer
Member No.: 12

Tell me about it. Their Rocketmen game is in my opinion a greatly improved version of the Spanish Main. But, no one plays and so my large collection sits.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

d-Source by daemen of InkDrop Styles .
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0313 seconds · Archive