zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to City Of Gamers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Cortex Spectre, The story so far...
DoomMonky
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 01:20 PM

Dim Monkey

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Session 5:

On the week journey to Beaumonde, our party had the unpleasant task of cleaning the ship (which was considerably in need) and inventorying things they could sell with which to buy essentials and fuel. Quin, Viktor and Karl, under Jacob's good care started to heal. Jacob was understandably very distrustful of his 'kidnappers'. From his perspective, this group just killed two of his co-workers and stole his employment right out from under his feet. Eddie tried to convince him that Mercury belongs to Quin, but he was having nothing of it.

When they arrived, they landed in New Dunsmuir (the best landing that Jase has ever pulled off) and got about to organizing what they were going to do. Eddie had left all of his things on Boros in the hotel room, so in order to make some more scratch, he lined up some clients locally. Quin started to come to, and was able to convince Jacob that the ship was his by showing him the hidden compartment with the registration still intact. Victor apparently never found it, and since it was sealed and very dusty, it was proof enough for our doctor that they were on the level.

After a few well paying clients, Craig Bobak and Jennifer Chambers, Eddie started to make the ship feel more like a ship. He paid for all the plumbing repairs and the cleaning that needed done. He fueled her and started his search for Ashley Jacobs.

While everything was going well on board, Tack went out to look for loose purses. Ended up captured with a shattered nose. When she didn't come back, Jase went out to look for her. The trail led to an insurance company run by someone calling himself "Mr. Johnson". After some quick-talking, Jase got in to see Johnson. He almost got himself killed, but after some more silver tounge action, he managed to get himself and the severely broken Tack back to Mercury. Before leaving, however, Johnson invited him to play in a high stakes poker tourney. Jase told him that he'd consider it.

In need of reconstructive surgery, they took Tack to the hospital. They kept Viktor and Karl under. Jase told everyone about the card game, and they decided it was a great way to make more money. They had a meeting with Johnson and Jase, Quin, and Eddie all got seats at the game. The game is in two days. So they start preparing...
DoomMonky
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 10:20 AM

Dim Monkey

From here on out, my recollection gets a bit fuzzier. I'm going to have to take some time getting these right, so it'll take a bit more time. However, I'm going to try and get this up to date by Tuesday because we're resuming play on that day. Those who are a part of this campaign, please feel free to post edits and/or session reports to take some of the load off me. I still need to concentrate a bit on what is still yet to happen...
DoomMonky
Posted: Feb 12 2008, 11:57 AM

Dim Monkey

Well, I've failed to get this thread up to date before today. Oops. I'll try to get it current as soon as I can.

We head back to the 'verse this evenin.'
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

d-Source by daemen of InkDrop Styles .
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0339 seconds · Archive