Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to City Of Gamers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Saga Edition
Woohoo Cthulhu
Posted: Aug 29 2008, 09:04 AM

Post Monkey General

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

For the past month I've been running a group through the Saga Edition of Star Wars. When the game first came out, I also had a group at UGG for a few weeks that was a lot of fun. What I'd like to know is if anyone else out there is playing the game and what they think of it so far?

How do you feel about the Starships and Enemies books?
What would you like to see more of in the future?
Do you use minis in your game?
HemotheDrow
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 09:34 AM

Banana Peeler

Member No.: 103

I play with a group from work. We love it. I think it is possible to have wide range of character types and lots of things to suit different styles. Haven't looked t the new source books. Those are on my "to purchase" list. grinning-smiley-003.gif
Woohoo Cthulhu
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 07:08 PM

Post Monkey General

Member No.: 13

The sourcebooks are really nice. They do everything a sourcebook should - add to the experience with both rules and content without making themselves seem necessary.

Though the Threats of the Galaxy comes pretty damn close to being a necessity. The creatures and enemies in the back of the core book just aren't enough.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

d-Source by daemen of InkDrop Styles .
Back to Top ^^^

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0401 seconds · Archive