404 - Not Found

I'm sorry, dear visitor, but the requested URL was not found on this server, please try Zelda Universe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Iron Knuckle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Twilight Princess Problems
Meta Lysis
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 12:21 AM

.:sine:realitas:.
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Hi no Seijin @ Sep 11 2007, 09:19 PM)
Heh, yeah, about that. That's kind of assuming I have a Gamecube. Dad sort of stopped caring about getting the latest game systems after the N64. I applied for a couple of jobs myself, and I need to give them a call soon. Like, tomorrow.

In that case, just skip the Gamecube and buy the Wii ASAP.

--------------------
user posted image

{γζ ~ λω ~ ρχ ~ ἑγ ~ χμ}
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tacheon Black
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 01:15 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I second that motion.

--------------------
user posted image
Most excellent set by Keil.
Fear the mod.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hi no Seijin
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 01:43 AM

Acolyte

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Well, yeah. Goodness, I'm not that big of a fool.

--------------------
user posted image
Be afraid of little old ladies. They just might be me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keil Alikzandr
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 01:56 AM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Hi no Seijin @ Sep 11 2007, 09:19 PM)
Heh, yeah, about that. That's kind of assuming I have a Gamecube. Dad sort of stopped caring about getting the latest game systems after the N64. I applied for a couple of jobs myself, and I need to give them a call soon. Like, tomorrow.

I'd friggin mail you a Gamecube. No one should be without one D:

The damn kittens are terrible. I wasn't very coordinated with Wolf-Link, which made it even harder to get the ones real high up.

Speaking of those little buggers, if you drop one from a really high place or into water, they'll run away from you instead of stalk you. It's hilarious the noise they make on the way down... "MEROOOOOW"

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPages: (2) 1 [2]  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.2657 seconds | Archive
Advanced Affiliate System
Submit your Affiliate
Type your site URL and Affiliate image URL
It will be sent to the admin who will view
It then add it to the Affiliate bar

Please note your Affiliate will not be
Added to the bar straight away, a admin
Will have to view it over first.