The Clans are now open made. I'm not sure how TB wants to appoint leaders, though... The leader of a clan will have descretion on wether a member joins or not. If a Clan leader accepts a member into his/her clan, then he must notify an Admin or a Global Mod for the member to be moved into the clan.
The Clan leader is a moderator of his/her clan forums, meaning that he/she can pin, unpin, edit, delete all aspect of the forums inside. Don't worry, your powers are limited to your forum(s). Likewise, only members of a specific clan can see the clan's forum(s). Each clan is appointed a parent forum, and upon request, sub-forums can be made.
If the Admins and Mods want to become part of a specific clan, accomodations can be made. Just tell me, Keil.
I'm thinking of making a fourth clan... But I want to discus this with the other two first.
Clan Leaders can:
1. Request sub-forums to be made for their clan forum
2. Request passwords to be put on clan's forums. (This means that the clan can even have an exclusive forum only knowable to certain members to the clan)
3. Create rules for clan (But please stick to the rules of the forum... meaning keep it legal)
4. Moderate their clan (and only their clan's forum(s))
5. Initiate members into their clan (first must gain member's permission)
6. Declare inter-clan relations.
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD