404 - Not Found

I'm sorry, dear visitor, but the requested URL was not found on this server, please try Zelda Universe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Iron Knuckle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Clans
Keil Alikzandr
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 02:51 AM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

The Clans are now open made. I'm not sure how TB wants to appoint leaders, though... The leader of a clan will have descretion on wether a member joins or not. If a Clan leader accepts a member into his/her clan, then he must notify an Admin or a Global Mod for the member to be moved into the clan.

The Clan leader is a moderator of his/her clan forums, meaning that he/she can pin, unpin, edit, delete all aspect of the forums inside. Don't worry, your powers are limited to your forum(s). Likewise, only members of a specific clan can see the clan's forum(s). Each clan is appointed a parent forum, and upon request, sub-forums can be made.

If the Admins and Mods want to become part of a specific clan, accomodations can be made. Just tell me, Keil.

I'm thinking of making a fourth clan... But I want to discus this with the other two first.

Clan Leaders can:

1. Request sub-forums to be made for their clan forum

2. Request passwords to be put on clan's forums. (This means that the clan can even have an exclusive forum only knowable to certain members to the clan)

3. Create rules for clan (But please stick to the rules of the forum... meaning keep it legal)

4. Moderate their clan (and only their clan's forum(s))

5. Initiate members into their clan (first must gain member's permission)

6. Declare inter-clan relations.

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lysis
Posted: Nov 20 2007, 06:46 PM

.:sine:realitas:.
Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 8

So, Tach, are these clans going to be coming into existence, or are they just here for show? At this rate, it could be one person per clan. w00t.

--------------------
user posted image

{γζ ~ λω ~ ρχ ~ ἑγ ~ χμ}
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keil Alikzandr
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 04:09 AM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

That would be a good idea... I thought the email said we were open again? I still see no one.

CLANS ARE OPEN!!!! *dont everyone crowd at once >_>*

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Lysis
Posted: Nov 29 2007, 07:43 AM

Group Icon

ACTIVITY GET!

But from where?

--------------------
user posted image

{γζ ~ λω ~ ρχ ~ ἑγ ~ χμ}
Tacheon Black
Posted: Dec 8 2007, 04:46 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I don't know. Honestly, I'm thinking about giving up on this site. Either that, or we really need to whore it out. biggrin.gif

Oh, and Lysis, stop spouting memes. It's not funny. Nobody likes a newfag.

Also, stop hero-worshipping EmZee as soon as possible. tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Most excellent set by Keil.
Fear the mod.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lysis
Posted: Dec 12 2007, 06:48 PM

Group Icon

I'm doing neither. You say to stop spouting memes as if I've done it before, but if I recall that might be one of the very few times right there. Also, what does this have anything to do with mz?

--------------------
user posted image

{γζ ~ λω ~ ρχ ~ ἑγ ~ χμ}
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1051 seconds | Archive
Advanced Affiliate System
Submit your Affiliate
Type your site URL and Affiliate image URL
It will be sent to the admin who will view
It then add it to the Affiliate bar

Please note your Affiliate will not be
Added to the bar straight away, a admin
Will have to view it over first.