404 - Not Found

I'm sorry, dear visitor, but the requested URL was not found on this server, please try Zelda Universe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Iron Knuckle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules The Rules

Welcome to the help desk for Zelda. You may feel free to ask any question you want-- as long as it's in the confines of sanity, propriety, and the forum rules. Only moderators may answer the questions. Have a nice day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Help Desk--- approved helpers list, The only people allowed to help you are:
Tacheon Black
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 01:12 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well, right now the only approved answerers are:

Tacheon Black
Lysis

Other than that, we'll make special circumstances if someone actually has a valid suggestion, but this is purely for Zelda-gameplay-related questions.

--------------------
user posted image
Most excellent set by Keil.
Fear the mod.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hero
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 04:40 PM

Acolyte

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Okay I really need some help hunting Poes on Twilight Princess. I have 54/60, and I need only 6 more. I do not know where else to to look as I have scanned Hyrule high and low. Any help would be much appreciated! (This is for Gamecube TP by the way, not the Wii)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Keil Alikzandr
Posted: Sep 8 2007, 01:13 AM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

Only mods can answer questions? But besides Phantom Hourglass, I probably know more about Zelda than both of you combined >D

Oh well, my bank of knowledge is closed then XD

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3946 seconds | Archive
Advanced Affiliate System
Submit your Affiliate
Type your site URL and Affiliate image URL
It will be sent to the admin who will view
It then add it to the Affiliate bar

Please note your Affiliate will not be
Added to the bar straight away, a admin
Will have to view it over first.