404 - Not Found

I'm sorry, dear visitor, but the requested URL was not found on this server, please try Zelda Universe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Iron Knuckle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oot vs MM, Yes, a fight between giants

Which one Rocks?
OoT [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
MM [ 7 ]  [77.78%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
Tywar
Posted on Aug 17 2007, 05:43 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Which one Pwns? I personaly love OoT. It gave me a good feeling about adventure. Go ahead, say somthing about Navi, I dare ya! O.o lol, Grass, say it >.>

--------------------
"Retreat? No. Were advanceing in another direction!"
"If man killes with respect, what else is left?"
"There was no good war or bad peace."
"If war doesent end, war will end us"
"All wars are civil because all men are brothers."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tacheon Black
Posted on Aug 17 2007, 11:23 PM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Oh, this thread is a good way to start flaming fast... I'll give you credit for actually making threads, though... dry.gif

MM was far better in my opinion, but I won't really start saying why until this thread totally explodes into a huge debate... which you know it will.

--------------------
user posted image
Most excellent set by Keil.
Fear the mod.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tywar
Posted on Aug 22 2007, 12:42 AM

Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Tacheon Black @ Aug 17 2007, 11:23 PM)
Oh, this thread is a good way to start flaming fast... I'll give you credit for actually making threads, though... dry.gif

MM was far better in my opinion, but I won't really start saying why until this thread totally explodes into a huge debate... which you know it will.

Its not my fault man, Im tring my best. Besides, there are not very many people here, i gaurentee that there wont be flames for a while XD

--------------------
"Retreat? No. Were advanceing in another direction!"
"If man killes with respect, what else is left?"
"There was no good war or bad peace."
"If war doesent end, war will end us"
"All wars are civil because all men are brothers."
Tacheon Black
Posted on Aug 22 2007, 01:04 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Oh, that's what they all say. Soon enough, people are going to start fighting and fighting, but that's what keeps forums alive, so it's cool. Besides, it also just gives me something to do-- crowd control.

--------------------
user posted image
Fear the mod.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hero
Posted on Aug 25 2007, 01:27 AM

Acolyte

Member No.: 4

Yeah Tacheon what good is that billy club if you dont get to use it huh? If you Fight the Power, you get what we like to call....Fan Appreciation!

Anyway I prefered MM over OoT. I loved OoT and I loved Navi (More then Tatl actually) but I prefered MM because it had more of a darker theme to it. Also it broke away from the highly cliched "Save Princess Zelda from Ganon before Hyrule falls into Darkness" theme.

In Theory MM totally PWNED!!

*Cracks Knuckles and prepares for huge argument*

Tacheon your the boss here, ya better get that club ready lol!
Tacheon Black
Posted on Aug 25 2007, 03:20 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

All right, all right, that wasn't as bad as I might've feared.

It's good to have you back, Hero. Please keep this place alive, now that I have a real thread or two going...

--------------------
user posted image
Fear the mod.
. . .
Posted on Sep 6 2007, 02:39 AM

Acolyte

Member No.: 19

Hmm... I had to cast my vote for Majora's Mask, even though Ocarina of Time really rocked the ages. Seriously though, I like cities, and NPC's. Majora's Mask had more NPC's than possibly any Legend of Zelda game to this day. I loved all the things there were to do. Every NPC had his or her own story, and his or her own agenda.

They were active around the clock, and I loved how everything seemed to come to life. I wish they would make a game like Majora's mask again, except every day of the week, a different thing happened. After a year of gameplay, a new story would come around the bend. Perhaps a meteor, or a gang of thieves. The Wii's internal clock and calendar make this all the more possible.

--------------------
user posted image
Keil Alikzandr
Posted on Sep 8 2007, 01:26 AM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

I wasn't sure which was more annoying... hearing "hey, listen, hey, hey, listen, watch out!, hey, hey, listen,...." or hearing "ring ring ring" every five minutes...

Majora's mask is my third favorite Zelda, with Wind Waker being my first, and Twilight Princess being my second.

MM had better graphics, better music (I love how they brought back the original theme, and my favorite is the full orchistrated version of Oath to Order... Koji Kondo outdid himself on that one), smaller field, faster Link, and... my favorite... random summersaults while jumping.

And Mikau was teh sechz.

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tacheon Black
Posted on Sep 8 2007, 02:55 AM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

All fine and good, yet... how did MM have better graphics? They shared the same sprite sheet.

--------------------
user posted image
Fear the mod.
Keil Alikzandr
Posted on Sep 8 2007, 02:24 PM

Global Mod
Group Icon

Group: Sheikahn Leader
Member No.: 18

Two-bits more graphics... and the 3D was rendered better... Link had more joints, and the skinning templates aren't the same, no they were more detailed. This game pushed the limits of the N64 processor, that's why you needed an expansion pack to play it. The graphics were a little too much for the N64 to handle.

--------------------
"I am the woman of Photoshop... I play with the tools till I get what I want." XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tacheon Black
Posted on Sep 8 2007, 02:30 PM

I like to slap.
Group Icon

Oh. Damn it, you're right.

Anyhow, we really do need more members, as if that wasn't off-topic enough.

--------------------
user posted image
Fear the mod.
Davros
Posted on Sep 12 2007, 04:36 PM

Acolyte

Member No.: 20

MM for me. I loved the whole three day groundhog day thing it had going on. And being able to work out where people would be going at certain times (Saving the Grandma from being mugged in Clock town is one of my favourite bits). Also the music was very good. Much better then OoT, which disappointed me on the music front. It was still better then any other game out there at the time, but wasn't a patch on previous Zelda games.

--------------------
"A god that can be conceived by mortals is not a true god..."

Hi no Seijin
Posted on Sep 12 2007, 07:16 PM

Acolyte

Member No.: 22

Majora's Mask is still my favorite Zelda game for two words: time travel. Sure, OoT and OoA had it, but MM did it better with the whole time limit thing, as well as the whole "you're going to lose some of the stuff you collected when you go back in time" deal. And then MM had a feature that all Zelda games should have: bosses you can fight again without restarting the game. And I like how the game adds realism to it with the small examples of racism in it.

--------------------
user posted image
Be afraid of little old ladies. They just might be me.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2765 seconds | Archive
Advanced Affiliate System
Submit your Affiliate
Type your site URL and Affiliate image URL
It will be sent to the admin who will view
It then add it to the Affiliate bar

Please note your Affiliate will not be
Added to the bar straight away, a admin
Will have to view it over first.