Toxic Yellow created by Robb of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The Phalanx. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Warvault Webring

New Years Resolutions ?, IF projects for 2012
BattleBrotherJohn
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 09:58 PM

Aspirant

Group: Scouts
Member No.: 255

A belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Sons of Dorn.

Spurned on by the Bolter and Chainsword painting challenge I resolved to actually make a start on my IF force and get painting ( just a captain and tac squad but its a start ) .

Just wondering if any other members have made Imperial Fist based resolutions for the coming year ?
Goochman70
Posted: May 10 2012, 04:00 PM

Battle Brother

Group: Battle Brothers
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (BattleBrotherJohn @ Jan 31 2012, 09:58 PM)
A belated Happy New Year to all my fellow Sons of Dorn.

Spurned on by the Bolter and Chainsword painting challenge I resolved to actually make a start on my IF force and get painting ( just a captain and tac squad but its a start ) .

Just wondering if any other members have made Imperial Fist based resolutions for the coming year ?

Im_Fist_Banner.jpg

Same to you Brother

Brother G

Crimson_Fists_Banner.jpg black_templar_banner_2.jpg
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4223 seconds | Archive
Disclaimer: This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Warhammer 40,000 is a registered trademark and/or Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2004. All Games Workshop words and phrases herein are used without permission. No challenge is intended to the status of these or any other trademarks of Games Workshop Ltd. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.