Fallor Sul is an OC Farscape play-by-post RPG set roughly 300 cycles after the events of the Peacekeeper Wars.
Set on a gigantic Space Station in orbit of a hazardous desert planet Fallor Sul is home to a myriad of races and factions from the Farscape Universe, all vying to secure their place in the Universe. The Station itself is home to not only the founding Mining companies but also Peacekeeper and Nebari forces who have managed to bribe and deceive their way into territory within the sprawling City-Station.
Although it is based on a television series a solid understanding isn't entirely necessary as we do provide appropriate information to allow any role-player to dive right into the action. From hardcore enthusiasts to people simply looking for a Sci-Fi setting we invite anyone to join up and become a part of the forum. A number of different role-playing areas, all offering distinctive settings within the Station and its surroundings ensure that any character will find great room for development.
With friendly members, and friendlier staff (or you know, the other way around if it was a member writing this) Fallor Sul is a fun, tight-knit Role-playing Community where the main goal is to have a good time.
So what do you think? Are you up for a frellin' good time?
- Friendly members and even friendlier staff (another strike against the oppressive members!)
- All your favourite Farscape species and the ability to create your own
- Applications are dealt with swiftly, since we lack social lives
- Potential for any number of characters/roleplays
- Important positions in the Station heirarchy up for grabs!
- RP-athons, stay up all night and prove you don't have a life either!
- A minty-fresh skin