Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rpgersheavenii. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Atlana, Vampire roleplay
Ashe
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 06:28 AM

Psychotic Siggy Maker
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Gaberiel looks at the woman for a moment, then with the speed and agility that is granted to him through his vampiric nature and years of training, takes the womans sword and has it pointed at her throat before she can blink. "Then I am sorry to squash your fun, as there will be no vampires killed this night." Gaberiel responds with a smirk appearing on his face. "While we appreciate the help you have given this night, we don't intend to pay you with our lives. So it seems to me that you have a decision to make. Either you die here and now, or you agree to not attack either me or my companions."

At that moment Rayak comes bounding out of the trees at full speed, stopping instantly to take in the scene. A look of anger crosses his face when he sees Gaberiel and Angelique holding a girl at sword point, and all the werewolves laying dead. "Have you decided to start killing innocents now Gaberiel?" Rayak says with his usual cutting sarcasm.

Turning his head, never moving the sword, Gaberiel replies with ease, "I have hopes that this young lady will see the error of her ways and change her mind as to the need to kill us. Otherwise, I may have no choice."

Rayne takes in the situation, a bit confused by what has taken place. She can't believe that she was bested by this... this vampire. She also can't believe that they hadn't drained her of all her life's blood yet, and were actually thinking of letting her go as long as she promised not to attack them. She could always promise and then bide her time and attack when she got the chance, ridding the world of a few more vile creatures.

"It seems miss, that you have some grave misconceptions as to our nature." Gaberiel says, as he turns his full attention to the newcomer. "I nor my companion," he says pointing to Angelique, "are "vile creatures." While I will admit that Rayak over there can be quite quarrelsome and bad natured at times, he isn't quite vile either."

At this Angelique laughs heartily. "I couldn't have said it any better." She says to Gaberiel, wiping a tear of mirth from her eye.

Now turning his full attention back to the newcomer, "Now, while I will let you live if you promise not to attack me or any of my companions, I fear I can't let you just go on your merry way. I fear if I do that, you will wait and bide your time, and one day while we are at rest and vulnerable you would chop our heads off and throw them in a bonfire. So you have a choice to make, travel with me and my companions or as much as I would regret the action, I will be forced to kill you. I suggest you choose wisely."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Spartan198
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 02:06 PM

Temptingly delicious, deliciously tempting
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

Rayne laughs somewhat sadistically. "And traveling with you benefits me how?" she asks with a cocked eyebrow. "You really think this is the first time I've been held at sword point? You really think I don't have my tricks and treats?"

"I think you're quite the crafty young lady who knows how to use a sword..." Gaberiel answers, keeping her at sword point.

Rayne laughs amusingly at the response. "And you're obviously no normal vampire...are ya, handsome? But luckily for you, only those lycans are part of my contract..." she replies, and with lightning speed, grabs tightly to the unsharpened wasp-waisted base portion of the blade and pushes the butt of the hilt back into Gaberiel's face.

The vampire reels from the unexpected blow and inadvertently releases the weapon.

Now with her weapon securely in hand, Rayne turns back toward the vampire they called Rayak, runs up his chest, vaults over his head, and uses him as a springboard, propelling herself up into the trees and out of sight. "See you soon, handsome..." her voice echos broodingly through the night with a dark laugh, then silence.
cakeee
Posted: Jan 10 2009, 08:30 PM

Nobleman
Group Icon

Group: Nobleman
Member No.: 10

Upon nearing the clearing, Lenne pauses gasping for breath, unused to running practically the whole night with barely a break. As her breathing returns to normal she hears voices through the trees. Wondering if it is Rayak and "the others" he mentioned, Lenne decides to investigate further and cautiously approaches the edge of the clearing. Gently smoothing some leaves aside, she peers out from between some branches just in time to see a figure soar up into the tree tops and out of sight. Her attention is then caught by three other dark shapes silhouetted in the moonlight.

It is difficult to make out who they are so she leans closer in order to get a better look. No use. Carefully, she sneaks around the tree line for a better viewpoint, paying less attention to the ground than those in front of her. The crisp, sharp snap of a twig breaking echoes through the silence and suddenly Lenne finds three pairs of eyes all staring right at her.

An awkward silence follows in which Lenne wonders how far she can get before they catch up with her.

"Lenne?" Angelique exclaims. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, er... hi again" She stumbles over the words, embarrassed and then starts to leave, reluctant to start any conversation with vampires.

"Stop!" Rayak bursts out furiously, stopping her in her tracks, a look of surprise crossing her features. "You're not leaving until you tell me who you are and why you've been following me all this time!"

"Why on earth would I even want to follow you?" she remarks coldly. "And I already told you, my name is Lenne" she adds as she turns back towards the forest.

"I think I'd like an explanation too" Gaberiel states.

Lenne sighs as she stares at the three vampires standing before her, knowing that she has to answer. She can't believe she's having this conversation or even any conversation with a group of vampires!

"If you really must know... not long ago, a group of bandits raided my village. They burnt it to the ground. I've lost everything. So I've been searching for somewhere to live ever since. It's just... not something I really like sharing with complete strangers". Lenne says bitterly.

She's used the lie enough times for her not to even think of it as a lie anymore. It's just her story. The one that she pretends happened rather than the truth. Or at least, that's what she tries to do.

Unsurprisingly Rayak seems to be the only one completely unconvinced but Lenne just pretends she doesn't notice his angry expression while enjoying the satisfaction of watching his anger grow.

"You don't seriously believe anything this wench is saying, do you?" Rayak turns to face Gaberiel and Angelique, fuming. "She's clearly lying!"

Lenne glares. "How can you say that?! Just because you hold a grudge against me for apparently "following" you, it doesn't mean you can call me a liar!"

"How dare you accuse me of lying! It's you and we both know it!"

"I can't be bothered to argue. Just believe what you want" Lenne sighs unwilling to take it further, especially as he's the one that's right.

As a way of response, Rayak just mutters angrily under his breath and Lenne focuses her attention on Gaberiel and Angelique instead.

"I'm sorry about-" Angelique begins.

"Don't worry about it" Lenne replies, smiling. "By the way, who is your friend I saw leave earlier?" she asks abruptly, feeling the need to change the conversation. She just hopes it's not another vampire.

--------------------
user posted image
Ashe
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 05:26 AM

Psychotic Siggy Maker
Group Icon

"We don't really know who that was." Angelique says. "She appeared during the battle and fought against those vile creatures, quite well too I might add. She then thought to turn her blade against us, but Gaberiel spoiled her fun." She adds.

"Why didn't you guys just read her mind?" Lenne asks.

"Well she seems to have had experience with our kind before, she had a wall up around her mind. I was only able to pick up on her name, Rayne." Gaberiel responds.

"Well we better be on our guard. That vile woman is likely to try to find our resting spot and slit our throats." Rayak says indignantly, still upset over missing out on the blood shed and carnage.

"What do we do now?" Ruby asks.

"We do exactly as we would have before." Gaberiel says. "This doesn't change our plans at all. We will just make sure we watch our backs. We have an advantage over this Rayne, while she may be a talented fighter, she doesn't have the heightened sense we do. If we take turns guarding our resting spot, we should have ample time to not be caught off guard."

"Some of us have heightened senses. Some of us don't." Ruby points out.

"Do not worry, neither you nor Lenne will be on guard alone. One of us will sit guard with you. It will be safer that way, 2 sets of eyes are better than 1 after all. So now that all that is settled, lets be on our way. The sooner we get away from here the better." Gaberiel says then turns to gather his belongings in preparation of leaving.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Erolracer
Posted: Jan 29 2009, 02:06 AM

Resident lunatic @_@
Group Icon

Group: Knight
Member No.: 2

Although the recent scuffle with far too many enemies had caused the group to take longer on their journey to Thianus, it would seem that after another two hours they had reached the glorious city.

Thianus is truly a magnificent sight to behold. The city over-looks a cliff that, during springtime and summertime, would be showered with the gift of the see spray, causing a beautiful sparkle to cover the air. Two large towers are stationed at the east and west sides of the city, which soldiers in Thianus would use as watch towers. The secondary purpose of these towers is to absorb as much sunlight as they can allow and shine at night to ward off danger - danger like vampires.

The people of Thianus fear the dark vampires, yet praise the noble ones that do not feed off of the innocent.

Many of the villagers in Thianus work as part-time soldiers and warriors to defend their homes and families from evil, while during the day they are simple and humble folk that try to earn a living like most ordinary people.

It is now nearing sunrise, with only a half hour until dawn's first light, and the group are wary about entering Thianus when their gaze rests on the towers.

Angelique, Gaberiel and Rayak stop walking instantly upon seeing them, knowing without even testing that the towers are projecting true sunlight. Ruby, Lenne and Heero are oblivious to such a threat - being human, mostly.

Gaberiel stops them with his voice, "Wait you three." They turn to him, Lenne and Ruby both with questioning brows raised. "You see those towers?" He points to them. "I can sense that they are projecting sunlight for some reason, so if Angelique or Rayak got too near then I fear at least one of them would not survive."

Rayak growls in his throat at that comment, but doesn't deny the fact that he would burn to a crisp in his current weak state.

Heero thinks for a moment and then suggests, "Why not let Ruby, Lenne and I check in with the innkeeper? As soon as dawn rises, those towers will stop working, correct?" Gaberiel ponders this and then nods. "When that moment comes, run as fast you all can to the nearest inn and we will see you there."

"That's a good plan Heero." Gaberiel praises, smiling fondly at the boy. "You really are quite a bright young mind when you need to be." He hands Heero his money pouch. "Use this to pay for the rooms."

Heero says his thanks and then the three mortals dash quickly into the city, not stopped by any guardsmen because they are human. The three vampires remain hidden in the shadows of the forest, waiting for the time to pass by in relative silence. That is until...

"I can't take much more of this Gaberiel!" Rayak declares hotly. The older man looks at the white-haired vampire curiously, but he doesn't bother making a comment.

"What can't you take, Rayak? Why do you insist on being such a rude burden to us all?!" Angelique hisses to him.

Rayak glares at the woman, "I can't stand this running about! Why can't we just go where we please?! These are only mortal men after all...and if I had my way then none of them would stop me..."

Gaberiel can already feel the tell-tale signs of a headache starting up, but he doesn't bother to interrupt yet another one of Rayak's tizzy fits. There really wasn't much point, seeing as how the sun had just risen and they all needed to move...now!

"That's enough of your quarreling for one day Rayak. Right now we have to get to that inn before you both burn to death." Gaberiel dashes as fast as he can into the city, tugging Angelique's arm to get her to keep up with his pace.

Rayak grudgingly follows the pair, but his sanity is already worn thin and he cannot keep back the eternal hunger that aches within his soul. His vision continuously fades between red and clear and the white-haired vampire can feel his control failing him.

I must get to that inn before I lose my mind!

The sun is already high in the sky when Rayak reaches the inn door and he can feel his skin beginning to sizzle under the heat of it. He turns the handle and pushes the wooden door forcefully as he enters, practically shoving it into a poor man's face in the process.

"Oi! Watch it you brat!" Shouts the man, clutching at his bleeding nose.

Blood...

Before the man can even cry for help, Rayak tugs him into a corner of the inn's entrance way and sinks his fangs into the man's neck. After taking all that he can from the now dead mortal, Rayak hastily drops the body and shoves it into a random closet, slamming the door shut afterwards.

Oh crap... Oh crap... They'll KNOW I did something... AGAIN!

"I have to keep this hidden...somehow." He flexes his fingers when he feels his old strength returning to his body. "Now I remember why I loved doing that..." He grins darkly for a moment before he snaps back to reality and panic settles in once more. "What the HELL am I going to do??!"

Realising with a start that there's blood on his mouth and chin, Rayak wipes it off with his sleeve, but notices that his clothes are now covered in blood too!

I'm so stupid sometimes...

He frowns and decides there's nothing he can do about it, except lie until he's blue in the face.

"A cut would be convincing, surely?" The vampire scratches his arm on a splinter and then watches as his skin heals over neatly almost instantly - a product of his advancing regenerative skills when just fed. "Damn it all!"

A voice from the stairs across the entrance way forces his eyes to look up, and he glares when he sees the one called Lenne and Ruby happily talking about something. Ruby spots him and carefully walks to him, her body still weak after the attack. Lenne follows behind her more cautiously than is considered normal.

"Hey there whitey! Why are you still here, eh? I know you hate everyone, but the least you could do is go upstairs and sit in your room to sulk. It's really not very polite, when we paid for it and everything."

She dares lecture me?!

He almost snarls at Ruby, but stops himself quickly.

What the HELL is wrong with me?! Maybe I went too long without the blood that sustains me, and now my instincts have gone all...off-balance or something. I'd never snarl at her or the boy either. They aren't my prey at all...

Too lost in his own troubles, Rayak doesn't notice when Ruby starts to poke him - hard - on his arm to get his attention. When it doesn't work, she gets so annoyed that she stands on her tip-toes and yells in his left ear, "Hello Rayak! Can you hear me?! Are you brain-dead?!"

The vampire backs away quickly and clutches his head in pain, "What did you do that for, brat?"

"You were ignoring me. Wasn't he Lenne?" She turns to the other girl.

Lenne merely nods her head, not really paying Ruby much attention. All of Lennes focus is on Rayak, and his demeanor.

"You seem different." She says to Rayak, completely ignoring Ruby in favour of glaring coldly at the vampire. "Not so weak and ill anymore. Almost...alive."

Rayak's eyes narrow to slits and he truly does snarl this time, the sense of being threatened taking over his thoughts and actions. He flexes his hands, thinking of nothing but using them to tear Lenne's head off, when his sanity returns and he backs up, slight fear in his eyes.

What is happening to me?! I know that girl wants me dead, but I wouldn't necessarily attack and kill her while Ruby is around! I need to get away from these people... ALL people...

Before either girl can protest, he dashes outside of the inn and runs for the nearest dark and secluded spot.

"What's wrong with Rayak?" Ruby mutters worriedly.

"Nothing. He's a vampire after all. They're all beasts anyways..." Lenne replies and tugs on Ruby's arm to get her to follow her.

Leaving quickly would be an excellent idea, for the vampire hunter can sense several dark presences nearby. And all of them feel a thousand times worse than Rayak ever could be.

--------------------
user posted image

"Thank you. Now I can leave my heart behind." ~ Kaien Shiba, Bleach

Furitsuzuku kanashimi wa masshiro na yuki ni kawaru
Continuously falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
Zutto sora o miageteta
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Kono karada ga kieru mae ni ima negai ga todoku no nara
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete
I want to hold you once more
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete..
I want to hold you once more..
~"Last Song" by Gackt
Spartan198
Posted: Jan 29 2009, 05:53 AM

Group Icon

The clip-clop of her horse's hooves kicking up dirt, Rayne rode the animal northward at a full gallop, toward the small village that had hired her to kill those lycans six days ago. The cold morning air stinging against her face, she couldn't help but think of the glittering gold and jewels promised her for the creatures' heads. But, suddenly, gold and jewels were the last thing on her mind when a feeling of intense dread suddenly falls over her.

Her beloved steed, Wyvern, acted as if she felt it, too, immediately sliding to a dead stop and becoming agitated.

"Shhh, girl, calm down." Rayne whispers to the animal, caressing her neck. "It's okay, we're safe." She then draws her sword and begins glancing around in all directions, trying to figure where the feeling had originated from. After a moment, her finely-tuned senses pinpoints the source of it. "It can't be...?" she says to herself in disbelief, before immediately turning her ride and bolting south toward the city of Thianus.
Erolracer
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 02:06 AM

Resident lunatic @_@
Group Icon

Group: Knight
Member No.: 2

Within a dark alley away from all the bustling streets in Thianus sits a very angry and confused vampire. Rayak is curled up as tightly as possible behind a crate, so that the sunlight cannot reach him and no mortals can notice his hiding place. After all, it wouldn't do for anyone to aggravate the ancient vampire any further, for he cannot get a firm grasp on his sanity.

I just need some time away from any humans, so I can sort out my thoughts. What could be driving me so completely out of control? Surely it isn't just my craving for the blood of the innocents?

He frowns and his grip on his crossed arms tightens in anger.

Perhaps it is that girl? That infernal girl that seeks my death has been gnawing at my very being ever since I encountered her! She won't leave my thoughts and she won't let me be!

In a small fit of rage, Rayak plunges his right fist into the crate and his hand becomes stuck tight within the broken pieces of wood.

"Bleeding...heck!" He forcefully removes his hand and starts to pull the splinters from his knuckles, wincing every now and then when a particularly large piece is pulled out.

"Why must everything curse me so? I cannot find peace, even when I believe that I have. Is this what my immortal existence is doomed to becoming? A maddening tale of anger, hatred and pain..?!"

When the last splinter is removed, Rayak leans his head back against the brick wall and sighs, closing his chocolate-brown eyes.

"I hate this...loneliness..."

A deep shiver runs down Rayak's spine, startling him to alertness.

What was that?

Reaching out his untrained senses as best as he can, he detects a sinister, but somewhat calming presence heading towards the city. To the ancient vampire, it feels like...family. Like...home.

"I can't tell anymore than that. I wonder what this could be..?"

Unfortunately for Rayak, he cannot do a thing while the sun still hangs high in the sky and the presence is a little under a day away from Thianus.

But when they arrive, I WILL have my answers at last.

--------------------
user posted image

"Thank you. Now I can leave my heart behind." ~ Kaien Shiba, Bleach

Furitsuzuku kanashimi wa masshiro na yuki ni kawaru
Continuously falling sadness transforms into pure white snow
Zutto sora o miageteta
I'm always looking at the sky above me
Kono karada ga kieru mae ni ima negai ga todoku no nara
Before this body disappears, I want to reach the wish I have now
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete
I want to hold you once more
Mou ichido tsuyoku dakishimete..
I want to hold you once more..
~"Last Song" by Gackt
cakeee
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 06:22 AM

Nobleman
Group Icon

Even though the sun is shining brightly, even though it's the most glorious city Lenne has ever seen, even though the streets are filled with smiling faces she can't shake off the terrible feeling swirling in her gut.

She had chosen to accompany Ruby and Heero to wander the streets of Thianus in the hope that it would distract her from her thoughts. She knows what she sensed and she doesn't like it. She hopes that her newfound companions –if they could be called that- are not planning to stay very long.

"There you go!" The man at the counter exclaims having returned from the back of the weapons shop. "Fifteen arrows like you asked!"

Lenne scrutinises them closely, feeling the tips of the arrows with her fingers. They aren't the best in the world but they'll have to do. Even so, it empties her money pouch of the few coins she has left.

Together the trio leave the shop and continue their stroll down the street, Ruby and Heero chattering amongst themselves while Lenne walks behind them surreptitiously checking every dark alley and every unfriendly face.

"I wonder what was up with Rayak" Ruby comments thoughtfully.

Lenne doesn’t reply or even bother to listen in on the conversation the two in front are having. The appearance of the dark presences have all but occupied her mind now. Everything else has pretty much faded into the background. No doubt she would be more worried normally but this is not what she considers to be normal. She’s never felt anything like this before, never before except-

Lenne stops dead in her tracks. No. It couldn’t be possible! These dark presences are similar, very similar to the one four years ago. Could it be that he lives here wherever "here" was. She still doesn’t know where exactly she is. The name Thianus doesn’t sound familiar.

"Lenne?" Ruby and Heero turn around wondering why she has stopped.

"Are you alright?" Heero asks as she catches up to them.

"Yeah I’m fine" Lenne replies automatically, ignoring the strange looks she’s receiving.

Already Lenne’s mind is jumping ahead, different scenarios and plans chasing each other around it. She neither knows nor cares why they are here but the only thing that make sense to her is that they could be the link to her parents’ killer. The thought that to go alone is foolish has never crossed her mind.

I’ll go tonight she decides, excitement filling her every fibre of her being. Only one thing is on her mind. Revenge.

--------------------
user posted image
Spartan198
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 09:17 AM

Group Icon

"That's him, no doubt about it. It's Drake!" Rayne says to herself as her ride galloped along the road at full speed. If she could keep this pace, she'd hopefully reach the city by nightfall. Any later, and it would be too late. She knew the 300+ year old vampire better than he knew himself, and she knew he wouldn't leave man, woman, or child standing. She had seen his handiwork before, and the sight of all those slaughtered people wasn't something that one could forget. And what that monster had done to her--it still haunted her nightmares to this day. She swore long ago to never let him get away with it...
Ashe
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 05:48 PM

Psychotic Siggy Maker
Group Icon

Nightfall, Back at the Inn:

Gaberiel and Angelique rise from their slumber just as the sun is setting and pack quickly and join the others downstairs, “Shouldn’t we wait for Rayak before we leave. “ Ruby asks as they head for the door, realizing that Rayak is had not yet arrived.

“He will catch up to us.” Angelique answers as she grabs her pack and walks to wait for the others by the Inn entrance.

Just as Ruby was about to speak again, Gaberiel grabs his things and follows Angelique to the entrance. “Do not worry, Rayak will be able to find us easily, and if he gets himself into some trouble, he will contact us telepathically and we can race to his rescue.” Gaberiel says, thinking to himself that Rayak would get himself destroyed before ever asking for assistance.

“Plus something tells me that Rayak would rather travel alone for now anyway. He has some things he needs to work through. He is trying to change and what he wants is conflicting with his instincts. It is not going to be easy for him and as we have seen his is not always in full control of himself and therefore is dangerous. We will have to be careful.” Gaberiel adds, “Lets be on our way.” then exit’s the Inn, the others following behind him.

“You don’t really think Rayak would hurt us do you?” Ruby asks.

Gaberiel gives the question some thought, “I do not think he would hurt us on purpose. Nevertheless, given the current state of his mind, he may not be able to stop himself until it was too late. He has lived most of time since he was turned as a rogue vampire.”

“Contrary to what most believe, we are not evil by nature. Generally, your personality as a vampire will reflect what your personality in life was. If you were good an honorable alive chances are you will be the same as a vampire, and vice versa in regards to being evil. However, if a good vampire feeds on a victim until they die they will begin the process of turning rogue. With each additional kill, they lose a bit more of their humanity until they lose it completely.”

“Vampires who start out being evil have an even harder time than those who were good in trying to change their ways, and no longer be evil. The act of draining a victim until death can be very addictive. There is more power in their blood. The act of taking their life seems to give the blood a kick. Most are not strong enough to resist the cravings. So the odds are stacked against our Rayak, and it will take all his strength and our support if he is to be successful.”

“Rogue vampires are generally hunted down because they tend to draw attention. With attention come the vampire hunters, placing all vampires in danger. Most are smart enough to hide their lairs well and there are plenty of defensive spells that can be cast almost guaranteeing safety. While most vampire hunters are incompetents, there are some among them who know what they are doing, and some even know how to breech our spells. They are the dangerous ones, the ones that we must be careful of.”

“The people here seem to be more aware of us than we are used to. They seem to be also able to spot us with ease. Combine those facts with the reception we received in the last town, and it seems clear to me that they are having vampire troubles. We will have to watch our actions and be ready for trouble.” Gaberiel finishes smiling at Ruby as they all fall silent, alert for the slightest hint of danger as make their way down the darkened streets.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
cakeee
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 04:50 PM

Nobleman
Group Icon

The dark presences are closer to the city than ever before. Lenne knows she would have a hard time ignoring those presences even if she'd wanted to. These presences would instil fear in most humans but all she feels is a thrill of excitement and anticipation. This is the closest she's been to finding a vampire that has even the slightest link to the one she has dedicated years of her life to finding. This might be her only chance to find the elusive vampire.

Lost within her own thoughts, Lenne pays little attention to Gaberiel, Angelique, Ruby and Heero walking ahead of her. She is unable to think of them as her companions. They have not said anything so far but Lenne is almost certain the question of why she's still following them lingers at the forefront of their minds.

There isn't a particular reason, she muses. Except that they are heading the same way as I am. She ignores the snide comment in her mind that points out that there are plenty of other ways through the city to the gate.

Tired of her sarcastic thoughts, she focuses on the conversation between Gaberiel and Ruby. It is even less to her liking than her thoughts. She would scoff at the ridiculous notion of good and evil vampires if her outburst would go unnoticed. She does not relish the idea of explaining herself to anyone, let alone vampires.

Unfortunately for her, Lenne's thoughts seem to have taken on a life of their own as they desperately try to find the reason for Gaberiel believing that not all vampires are evil. Gaberiel and Angelique definitely seem different to most vampires and she cannot believe that he would be the type to lie to Ruby. It could be possible that on a rare occasion, a vampire could attempt to be good but-

Without warning the streets are plunged into darkness. Lenne squints through the blackness, looking around wildly as her brain attempts to process what has just happened. Then the screams begin.

Ruby looks around anxiously. "What's happening!?"

The others show similar signs of unease as the sounds of panicked voices and footsteps echo through the streets.

"It's the towers!" Angelique realises. At her words everyone turns to stare at the towers and there is no mistaking that neither of them are working.

"What's going on?" Heero voices their thoughts, unable to keep the worry from seeping into his tone.

"It's them!" Lenne exclaims softly. "It must be!"

Four pairs of eyes stare at her questioningly but she no longer pays them any attention.

The vampires I've sensed ever since I reached the city must be the cause of this. They must have somehow found a way to infiltrate the city and disable the towers! Which means-

She turned to face the gates bow at the ready.

They must be planning to attack!

As if in answer to her thoughts, two vampires drop down in front of the group from the rooftops. Lenne uncharacteristically bites her lip.

What makes the situation even more worrying, she thinks anxiously as she fits an arrow swiftly into her bow, is how I never noticed them in the first place.

--------------------
user posted image
Ashe
Posted: Oct 1 2009, 03:53 AM

Psychotic Siggy Maker
Group Icon

I am closing this roleplay. Both Erolracer hasn't been here since the beginning to mid August, and Wing's not been here since June. I no longer have the desire or will to try to keep this going. I'm sorry to those who have been waiting, but we can't continue if the members participating aren't here.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7290 seconds · Archive
RPGer's Heaven II Affiliates

RE Final Days Affiliates Button Raccoon City
Add Us!

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Texas Website Design
Texas Website Design

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools

» Skin Through The Grate designed by Minibell
[Back To Top]