Rules of the Forum
Due to some recent happenings the staff and I have agreed it would be a good idea to come up with a list of rules that all members are expected to follow. These rules shall be followed and enforced by me and my staff. And only under the most extreme of situations would any rule be over looked.
I have been pretty lenient in the past, as I am a pretty easy going person and like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But from now on, I am going to be a bit tougher. I am tired of the silly squabbles that have seemed to crop up lately. All they have done is to make the instigator look childish and embarrass and hurt the one being made fun of or told off. There is no need for this type of behavior and it will no longer be tolerated.
With all that being said here are the rules:
1. If a member flames, harasses or uses foul language (such as the F bomb) they will receive a warning which will stay in place for 1 month. Any other offenses while the warning is in place will result in a 1 week ban of privileges. Any further offenses will result in a permanent ban.
Some cursing will be allowed in the roleplaying forum if that is what the roleplay calls for, (Just don't make it a wall of cursing. rofl.gif ) but under no circumstance should anyone curse out a member or direct a curse word at a member of this forum.
2. Any rudeness towards a staff member will result in an automatic warning which will last for 2 months. Any further offenses will result in a permanent ban. As mouthing off to a staff member is unacceptable.
3. All staff can hand out warnings, but no staff member may ban a member without my approval.
4. Posting any pornographic material will result in an automatic and permanent ban. No questions asked, and no leeway given on this one.
5. Deliberate racist remarks will result in a warning that will be in place for 3 months, any other offenses will result in banning of your account. (By racist I mean something like the use of the "N" word for people of color.)
6. No spamming unless it is in the Spam Forum. Doing so will result in a warning in place for 1 week. Second offense will result in a warning in place for 1 month. The third offense will result in a ban of privileges for 1 month. Any further offenses will result in a permanent ban.
I expect that my members will handle themselves with some dignity and class. If you have a problem with a member, pm me or another of the staff members, but under no circumstances should you post anything to try to embarrass another member. That only causes more problems, and only angers people more. These types of things should be handled privately so that no one is unduly embarrassed.
Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Texas Website Design
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools