These are the general forum rules and guidelines.
Not really hard to do. If there are any problems you face on the board with another member, just contact an admin or mod and they'll sort it out.
No Chat Speak
This forum is meant for people to express their ideas or to share their knowledge with others to carry on proper discussions. This isn't a chatroom or IM session so please don't talk like you would on them. Use proper English (or as close as you can for people that are not so native to English). Also use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. We won't start criticizing you or anything if you do some small stuff like "lol" and so forth, but 1f y0U t41K 1iK3 tH1s in your posts, expect a warning sooner or later.
1) Don't spam. This means pointless posts. And please refrain from grave digging topics from a year ago. Topics amonth or two are fine, but old topics do not need to be brought up.
2) Don't paste any 18+(objectionable material) pictures. This means no porn, and absolutely NO HENTAI. Anyone that does not follow this big rule will be banned from this site. You have been warned.
3) Don't flame other users. Regardless of what about. Don't make fun of a persons race, and we absolutely do not tolerate racism, discrimination, and stereotyping of any kind.
4) Any hacking of another users account will mean your account will be banned, as well as IP and e-mail address. If you are found to return under a new login. That will be immediately banned.
5) Never bring cross forum problems into this forum. Any problems here, must have happened, and started here.
6) Do not create Spam topics. This includes thing's like ask topics, and silly "lol" topics either. If you create one, you will be warned and the topic will be closed. If you do it again, you will be warned with a one day suspension, and so forth. Posting meaningless topics in forums where post count does not increase is okay though, so currently you may post "silly" topics in the Forum Games section.(As long as it is a game.)
7) Don't double post/bump in a short period of time. You have an edit button if you need to present a comic/picture/information that is important. You should know if your bump or double post is permitted.
8) No fanning of a problem, as in, provoking or worsening an ordeal.
9) Do not, implied or otherwise, make fun of users in a harsh tone. AKA Harass them.
10) No mini-modding. IE: Telling someone that something is mis-placed on the forum or saying that the mods need to do something. The mods can do their job.
-Post wisely: Think before you post. Remember to be thoughtful, and respect others opinions.
-Look to see if the thread you're going to make already exists: on a forum like this, you'll find that many topics of the same nature are made. Be sure to look to see if any topics that are the same have been made to refrain from making another one.
Make your titles very clear: Please take time to make a proper title for threads. Refrain from making titles like "so I heard..." or "Look at this!"
Be Considerate. We have a nice community here. So let's keep it that way. If you make a lot of offensive posts - anything sexual in nature, for example - they'll be deleted. Please don't be immature and silly, and you'll be just fine.
Multiple accounts: Please refrain from making multiple accounts on this forum. If you have any problems with your account, contact an admin.
Not so much of a rule but a request. Be respectful, take time posting and use common sense. A lot of these rules come under common sense, so use it. Failure to do so may mean you break an actual rule.
~Poonipoonz Head Administrator of Poonian Productions