InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Pokemon World Game. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rank Apps
Scott Vincent
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 06:40 PM

Pokeball

Group: Members
Member No.: 952

READ THIS FIRST

Veridian, Cerulean, and Vermillion Gym Leaders, and Vermillion Farm Owner only.

In-Game Name:

BYOND Key:

Rank applied for:

What do you plan to do with the rank?:

Why do you want the rank?:

(GYM LEADER ONLY) How will you handle gym battles and why?:

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?:

(PROFESSOR ONLY) How will you handle graduation and classes?:

What hours are you available on a typical day?:

Sample RP:
Luna Utsukushii
  Posted: Mar 4 2012, 06:50 PM

.::.~Poison Master~.::.

Member No.: 803

In-Game Name: Luna 'Mala' Vasvey

BYOND Key:I will Kill

Rank applied for: Verm. Farm

What do you plan to do with the rank?: I plan to use it to store breeding pokemon for the daycare plan, along with selling passes to trainers who need them.

Why do you want the rank?: I am working with the current daycare service to try and bring back population of pokemon to Pewter, for one, so I'll be doing that. My character also needs something to distract herself with, so she has chosen to go more into her job as an assistant finding new pokemon and studying them. This will be a good opportunity to see some.

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?: I plan to use the farm as a daycare service for the act that is going on. It will let players take part in helping the wild pokemon, getting them involved in their protection and such. This will bring on to more story I have planned for it later.

What hours are you available on a typical day?:
Monday-Thursday = 3:30-10
Friday-Saturday = 8-12
Sunday = 6-8
I am in EST time zone.

--------------------
The emotions run deep, like a river, crossing over the sands.
user posted image
Poison, Fuck yah.
user posted image
Nobody Loves Lucario Like The Luna
user posted image
Motics
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 06:58 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 689

In-Game Name: Hector Geefalls

BYOND Key: Motics

Rank applied for: Vermillion Farm Owner

What do you plan to do with the rank?: Well, I pretty much have an IC Daycare already, it hasn't just been advertised. So I'd keep doing what I do, taking in pokémon to take care of them while people travel and stuff.

Why do you want the rank?: Because my "daycare" would certainly gain more credibility. Other than that, it'd allow me to take care of more pokémon at the same time.

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?: When people STORE their pokémon on my farm, they're just letting me take care of them, to train, or give appropriate food ICly. They won't be able to loltake it out without RPing with me, nor lolstoring. In my opinion, it'd stop trainwhores, and also catchwhores.

What hours are you available on a typical day?: Well hum, I have school starting on Monday from 7am to 1pm. Then I have a study, or will have anyway in the future. So I'd say from around 3 / 4pm EST to 9pm EST. My schedule is probably changing though, so I might have some free hours in some days.

Sample RP:

Hector Geefalls woke up at seven a.m. not sure of what he had to do for the day. He promptly placed his hand on the buzzing alarm in order to stop him. He failed the first three attempts, due to his sleepyness. Regardless, he managed to stop it. He pushed his blankets down and hopped off the bed, placing his feet in his slippers. He made his way to the bathroom, and turned the lights on, then rotating the crank to start the faucet. Water came out, and he formed a shell with his hands, managing to 'grab' or so to say, the water. He then splashed it on his face, as a means to wake up. As a follow-up, he slapped himself twice on each cheek, and looked at the mirror :"Oh yeah, sleepyness is off. I'm so damn good looking."-he'd say, while showing off his not too well developed muscles.

After that, he simply walked towards the kitchen, putting a t-shirt on. He grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and washed it with water. He took a bite, and then sat on his sofa. Placing his hand in the remote, he turned on the T.V. and started watching the news. Once he was finished with the surprisingly tasty and juicy apple, he looked through his agenda, in order to pinpoint what he had to do for the day. :"So.. Mister X needs me to train his pets? I see now."-he threw the agenda to the table, and it slid off until it fell on the ground. :"Damn, I failed."-he thought, proceeding to his bathroom. He took a long shower and then put on his clothes. He was ready for another day of work.

--------------------
Deyjwon
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:01 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 984

In-Game Name:Sol Bright

BYOND Key: ClassOf11

Rank applied for: Vermilion Gym Leader

What do you plan to do with the rank?: I plan to put the trainers of the Kanto Region to the test using the correct Pokemon to see if they are worthy for the next level of their young trainer lives

Why do you want the rank?: I would want the Rank because i feel the last Gym Leader didn't understand the Roleplay sacrifices he had to make to become a Gym Leader to promote Roleplay not be the center of it all. To Train players to become Pokemon Masters.

(GYM LEADER ONLY) How will you handle gym battles and why?: I will Handle the Gym Battles as Tradition dictates The Gym Leader will not be allowed to Substitute Pokemon at anytime only the challenger. The Gym leader may be challenged at any time. I give this more of a easy way to the roleplayers/trainers.

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?:

What hours are you available on a typical day?ohmy.gifn a Typical day, i can be on four atleast 7-10 Hours On and off for a few minutes inbetween

Sample RP:
Sol held her pokeballs marked with the lightning emblem floating it's inactive form around her fingers. "So you've come to earn your badge? I hope you can show me a bright battle." Sol stood from her seat tapping the power core in the middle activating the pokeball and electricty discharged up her arm opening. The yellow light hit the ground sparking out as a Voltorb discharged the left over power from the ball. "You have first move trainer."
Tommy Lee
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:16 PM

Great Ball

Member No.: 852

QUOTE (Motics @ Mar 4 2012, 06:58 PM)

What do you plan to do with the rank?: Well, I pretty much have an IC Daycare already, it hasn't just been advertised. So I'd keep doing what I do, taking in pokémon to take care of them while people travel and stuff.

Why do you want the rank?: Because my "daycare" would certainly gain more credibility. Other than that, it'd allow me to take care of more pokémon at the same time.

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?: When people STORE their pokémon on my farm, they're just letting me take care of them, to train, or give appropriate food ICly. They won't be able to loltake it out without RPing with me, nor lolstoring. In my opinion, it'd stop trainwhores, and also catchwhores.

What hours are you available on a typical day?: Well hum, I have school starting on Monday from 7am to 1pm. Then I have a study, or will have anyway in the future. So I'd say from around 3 / 4pm EST to 9pm EST. My schedule is probably changing though, so I might have some free hours in some days.

Sample RP:

Hector Geefalls woke up at seven a.m. not sure of what he had to do for the day. He promptly placed his hand on the buzzing alarm in order to stop him. He failed the first three attempts, due to his sleepyness. Regardless, he managed to stop it. He pushed his blankets down and hopped off the bed, placing his feet in his slippers. He made his way to the bathroom, and turned the lights on, then rotating the crank to start the faucet. Water came out, and he formed a shell with his hands, managing to 'grab' or so to say, the water. He then splashed it on his face, as a means to wake up. As a follow-up, he slapped himself twice on each cheek, and looked at the mirror :"Oh yeah, sleepyness is off. I'm so damn good looking."-he'd say, while showing off his not too well developed muscles.

After that, he simply walked towards the kitchen, putting a t-shirt on. He grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and washed it with water. He took a bite, and then sat on his sofa. Placing his hand in the remote, he turned on the T.V. and started watching the news. Once he was finished with the surprisingly tasty and juicy apple, he looked through his agenda, in order to pinpoint what he had to do for the day. :"So.. Mister X needs me to train his pets? I see now."-he threw the agenda to the table, and it slid off until it fell on the ground. :"Damn, I failed."-he thought, proceeding to his bathroom. He took a long shower and then put on his clothes. He was ready for another day of work.

j/s professors could only double rank with the gym in their towns and i though we were doing in game tryouts now not forums.
Tommy Lee
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:21 PM

Great Ball

All tryouts are done in game this wipe and probs gonna be done like that for a while.
Motics
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:25 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 689

QUOTE (Tommy Lee @ Mar 4 2012, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (Motics @ Mar 4 2012, 06:58 PM)

Sample RP:

j/s professors could only double rank with the gym in their towns and i though we were doing in game tryouts now not forums.

Oh, this actually does make sense. What Tommy said anyway. I still want the rank though ohmy.gif..

--------------------
XDJoker
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:30 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 985

BYOND Key:XD Joker

Rank applied for:Veridian Gym Leader

What do you plan to do with the rank?:I plan on rp battling and reward others that with a badge that rps good weither they win or lose.

Why do you want the rank?:To add on more things about my character to boost my motivation to rp.

(GYM LEADER ONLY) How will you handle gym battles and why?: I will only reward people with badges based on rp skills weither they win or lose.

What hours are you available on a typical day?:School days im avalible at 4:30pm or 5:00pm to 11:00pm on weekends 7:00 am or 10:00am to 1:00 or 1:30 Am

Sample RP: Royce Royal unclips a mini pokeball with a blue greenish feather sysmbol on top. He holds the mini pokeball with his index finger, middle finger, and thumb. Royal then turns to his challenger and began to explain the rules of his gym ''Alright these are my rules, This is a four on four battle! Only the challenger and substitute pokemon. Also ill make the frist move! Ok! lets get started!'' he said with a smirk on his face. Royal quickly clicks the small button in the middle of the pokeball with his thumb, causing the mini pokeball to expain. Royal grips the enlarged pokeball tightly, and began to call for his pokemon! ''Ok! Pidgeotto! Battle Phase go!'' he says as he tosses the enlarged pokeball in the air. The pokeball began to spin and twril around in the air, until Royal snaps his fingers. Suddenly, the pokeball stoped spining in mid air, it poped open and white shining energy burst out of the pokeball and onto the battle feild infront of Royal.The white energy began to take the form of a medium size white shining orb, after a few seconds the shining orb took the form of a medium size bird pokemon covered in a white coat of shining energy. The pokemon that was coat in white energy began to let out a loud battle cry, causing the white shining coat to burst off into sparkles, revealing Royal's Pidgeotto for its true form! ''Alright lets see your pokemon challenger!'' he says with confidents.
XDJoker
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:42 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 985

Lol i meant to put *coated D:
Tommy Lee
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 07:46 PM

Great Ball

Lmfaooo Moticks.
kkkaaa
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 10:20 PM

Pokeball

Member No.: 826

In-Game Name: Max Rich

BYOND Key:kkkaaa

Rank applied for: Verm. Farm

What do you plan to do with the rank?:Make some cash and rp

Why do you want the rank?:Rp and make cash

(FARM OWNER ONLY) How do you plan to use the farm and how will it impact story and players?: Helping people get more and more pokemon causeing them to catch more and when they get enough they will go arround and rp more.

What hours are you available on a typical day?:mon-thurs EST 4-8 fri-Sun EST 8am-1am

Sample RP: Max Rich smiles at the kid asking who he is "Who am i you ask? I am Max Rich the Vermilion Farm owner!" He said Covered in dirt from his work out side with the pokemon.

--------------------
Hippehs are ppl too ya know.
Tommy Lee
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 11:12 AM

Great Ball

Max tryouts are done in game not here.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6059 seconds | Archive
Layout by: Kurogane