Rules and Punishments
Follow this rules to the letter. Don't and be punished with the ones listed underneath.
1. Do not post spam. If you don't know, spam stands for Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. This makes the forum look bad, and we don't want that, do we? 1 warning point
2. The admins/mods word is final. Argue it and risk serious punishment. 3 warning points
3. Don't post untrue information. This misleads people, and it's not funny. 2 warning points
4. ROMs are illegal, and so should not be talked about here. If you do speak of them, an immediate banning or serious punishment will be inforced. -Immediate Ban or Serious Punishment
5. All the Admin/GlobalModerator are gods. You will not win an argument with them, so don't try it. 3 warning point
6. Profanity/adult material is against the Invisionfree rules, and so is against ours. The punishment will be the same as rule #4 -Immediate Ban or Serious Punishment
7. Please keep all posts clean and on topic, and where possible over 3 words long. We understand if this can not be done. 1 warning point
8. Do not put too many smileys in your post, the maximum is 6. If you post 7 smileys then 7-6=1 then that's 1 point. If 8, that will be 2 points. Get the process?
9. Do not PM someone SPAM, because they can report to us and get you in trouble. That counts how much SPAM you gave them. 1 SPAM PM is 1 warning point. Get the process?
10. Do not post any curse words. Don't even say bad words. Your only censored word you can say is hell and you only can say that is in the debate there's no other reasons you should say that anywhere else. We have such young members here. I have no time for foolish toilet mouths. Kids here want to enjoy Pokemon but you blabbering a curse or bad word will get on my nerves. 3 warning points.
11. No religions or politics, only at debates. 5 warning points
12. Do not multi-post only mods/admins can do that. It counts for how many multipost you have, like when you double post (which is 2 post at once) then that's one warning. Get the process?
13. Do Not Advertise your forums Anywhere on the forum, if you do you'll get warned and your link removed normally Immediatly by a Admin or Moderator, so there's really no point, Mods and Admins will have to watch the Webmaster section every now and then. Although Putting a Forum link in your SIGNATURE is ok. 1 warning point
14. Please Don't ask to be a Mod, you'll just get 2 warning points Mods and Admins discuss who should become Mods and Admins, Admins will only be people i trust and if you don't know how to use the Admin CP you'll never become a Admin, get it? 2 warning points
15. No Bumping, this means no reviving or posting in topics over 2 weeks old. Although this is okay in the Games forum, since your post count, doesen't rise there. 1 warning point.
These rules are subject to change. Check back every so often for changes.
There are 10 warning bars, each time you break a rule above, you get a specific amount of warnings.
First time: If the warning points rises to 100% at the first time, you will have moderator watch over post.
Second time: If the warning points rises to 100% at the second time, disable posting abilities.
Third time: If the warning points rises to 100% at the second time, you will be suspended for a week.
Fourth time: If the warning points rises to 100% the fourth time, you will be devoted to the Validating Group and be suspended for 3 weeks.
Fifth time: If the warning points rises to 100% the fifth time. You will be devoted to the Banned Group and IP Ban-FOREVER.
You can get rid of 1 warning point by not breaking the rules for a week after a week, that's one warning point down. This only givens to people who met First Time-Fourth Time.
Again, these are subject to change. Please check back.