Don't think there aren't any rules here. If you think there is no limit, you're very wrong. Okay, here at Naruto Anki I don't want any people thinking this place is a whacky place with no rules whatsoever. I'm guessing you should know what you are able to do and what you aren't able to do but I'm just going to tell you these rules just so you know. Here they are:
1. Try to be nice. If someone gets on your nerves, try to ignore it. No cursing wildly at someone to your hearts content. That'll just turn into a matter of banning a few members, which is a bad thing. Just be on your best behavior. So, just be nice and you'll get through great.
2. NO sexual references. It doesn't matter what it is, just don't try to make it something that's inappropriate for everyone else. Do it and you'll get in big trouble. I mean big, but I won't say the punishment. I will allow things like "your mom" or something like that but nothing else.
3. NO powerplaying. This is one of the big rules when RPing. You can't say that you hit someone with your kunai or jutsu if he's another user on this site. You have to throw it. See what the other user says. If he gets hit by it in his post, great, you landed a hit, if he didn't, it's always something that happens. Anyways, don't try to sound unrealistic. A Genin can't beat a Chuunin so just try and keep that in mind.
4. Be real people. You can't use the Kage Bunshin No Jutsu when you're a Genin. It's a Jonin skill and no one can use it at Genin level unless you really want your character dead. Anyways, Naruto had nine tails so that's an acception but any people like you couldn't do that. Anyways, try to be real. And you can't be invincible. Doing something like that is unrealistic. You get my point so just listen to those.
An example of godmodding below:
5. Okay, here's one thing that matters a lot here. If you hated English class, you'll hate this rule but it's something that you MUST have here. If you're okay at it, you're fine. If not, then try and correct your mistakes or go in MS word.
One word says it all. Using good grammar makes things so much easier to understand. Try to do as well as you can and don't make careless mistakes that you can easily freshen up. Just try to make your writing sound like someone who actually put some effort into it, got it? Good.
6. Double posting. Something that people love to do in order to get attention but try to avoid it here. If it's something IMPORTANT or something, that's okay. But if it's something that doesn't really matter, just edit your post. It's much better. Anyways, try not to triple post or post any more than that. If so, we're all good.
These are all the rules. Follow 'em and you'll have a great time here at Naruto Anki!