index    search    help    members    calendar    portal

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Metropolis Cove. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Metropolis Cove, the newest roleplaying town. Register your character and begin your adventure! Invite your friends to join the fun!

It is the year 2510 and a war between the known and the unknown had just caused the complete annihilation of a city. For days, you could hear the desolate cries of the residents who could not leave even with the thick smog and rubble littering the streets. Many people died especially the adults who sacrificed their own life to save their children. They heard of a place, a refuge to take their children. It was an abandoned warehouse, in the middle of the city now known as the slums. Among the massive amounts of children ranging from newborn to teenager were five special thinkers who could not bear the thought of ever leaving. All of them, somehow, were connected mind, body and soul. Night after night, they would commune together in the hallway drawing along the paint chipped walls, with an old box of crayons, a vision of their future home would be. The buildings were taller, the homes more lavish and people of all races, all ethnicities, of all cultures would be welcome. Ten years later The headline on the Daily Metro read: Metropolis Cove, a city rebuilt, a society restored.

Congrats to our resident of the week, Ariston Mustanen! .

Vacation Time for the Camphors!

Accepting ALL characters. Sims 2, Sims 3, 3D or real-life characters!

Quick Log-In

Nancy Nanase

CODING CREDITS

RCR and RPGU

Pages: (48) « First ... 46 47 [48]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

Barracks
Jillian
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 04:37 PM

Resident

Group: Residents
Member No.: 395

Jillian inhaled deeply. She didn't want to let him go but Bryce certainly had more faith in her ability to recover if things went south than she did. Could she handle it? Could she rebuild from nothing again if she and Heath didn't make it? But you won't be rebuilding from nothing. The Ryders would never give you room to breathe, let alone build by yourself. Something in her chest eased up.

"I don't want you to go."

~

"Why the hell are you pushing her into his arms?" Archer demanded as Bryce took the phone off of speaker.

"Because she means more to me than almost anything in the world and if her being with him keeps her here then I'm all for it."

"I don't like it."

"Yeah well, you're off playing dark ops. She needs somebody Arch and you just don't have room in your schedule to be that somebody right now."
Heath
Posted: Jul 18 2011, 04:56 PM

Resident

Group: Residents
Member No.: 398

Heath blinked and jerked his head back slightly before resting his eyes on her face again. Did he hear her right? A part of him wished she would repeat but then again, Jillian just wouldn't say something to just say it. There was always truth to her words and it was one of many things he loved about her.

"I don't want to go either but ..." He took a step toward her hoping she'd close the gap by taking a step to him. "I never wanted to walk out of your apartment that day, that way. It was killing me. But I didn't know what to do. I felt so wounded, tossed aside. Avoiding you, not being around you again was hard, even harder than the first time we stopped talking for a while. I wasn't as invested then. Yes, I liked you then but my feelings have grown since then."

He reached to her, smoothing his fingers over her cheek. "I miss you everyday. I love being around you; having you in my life. Before I met you, when I first moved her my plans were to stay here a couple of months and move out. My transfer to Texas was something I decided long ago. Why didn't I? I met you and I wanted to stay here ... with you. I felt there was this chance, in my heart, you and I ... it felt right."
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

options
Pages: (48) « First ... 46 47 [48] 
add reply
new poll

Skin created/modified by Dee
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5939 seconds | Archive