index    search    help    members    calendar    portal

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Metropolis Cove. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Metropolis Cove, the newest roleplaying town. Register your character and begin your adventure! Invite your friends to join the fun!

It is the year 2510 and a war between the known and the unknown had just caused the complete annihilation of a city. For days, you could hear the desolate cries of the residents who could not leave even with the thick smog and rubble littering the streets. Many people died especially the adults who sacrificed their own life to save their children. They heard of a place, a refuge to take their children. It was an abandoned warehouse, in the middle of the city now known as the slums. Among the massive amounts of children ranging from newborn to teenager were five special thinkers who could not bear the thought of ever leaving. All of them, somehow, were connected mind, body and soul. Night after night, they would commune together in the hallway drawing along the paint chipped walls, with an old box of crayons, a vision of their future home would be. The buildings were taller, the homes more lavish and people of all races, all ethnicities, of all cultures would be welcome. Ten years later The headline on the Daily Metro read: Metropolis Cove, a city rebuilt, a society restored.

Congrats to our resident of the week, Ariston Mustanen! .

Vacation Time for the Camphors!

Accepting ALL characters. Sims 2, Sims 3, 3D or real-life characters!

Quick Log-In

Nancy Nanase

CODING CREDITS

RCR and RPGU

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )
add reply
new poll

L'Hamburge et Frites, Fast Food Joint!
Heath
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:26 PM

Resident

Group: Residents
Member No.: 398

Heath nodded. "You're welcome. It was my pleasure, really. You seemed to enjoy all the food and that in turn makes me happy." Sliding out of the chair and standing to his feet, he stretched his body and allowed a yawn to escape.

"I don't mind you waddling but crap, I'd rather be half way passed out on the couch. There's a good game on tonight," he said, waiting for Jillian.
Jillian
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:30 PM

Resident

Member No.: 395

Jillian's eyes lit up as she too rose from the table. She hadn't been sure if Heath was into watching sports like that and to hear that he was gave her a great idea. "What if we postpone shopping and crash for the game?" she suggested. She really wanted to catch that game and she was oddly reluctant to leave Heath's company just yet.
Heath
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:43 PM

Resident

The words sounded like the best stuff on Earth. He wanted that more than anything ... besides the game seemed so promising and he really wanted to watch it.

"That is music to my ears. Let's go. I'm sure we'll only miss fifteen minutes of the game if we leave now," he said, taking the keys out of his pocket and allowing them to jingle in his hand.
Jillian
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:46 PM

Resident

Jillian grinned. It would be interesting watching a game with Heath, she was sure. "I'm glad we're in agreement because if you'd insisted on shopping...well let's just say it wouldn't have been pretty," she laughed as they exited the restaurant.
Heath
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 10:58 PM

Resident

"Some things take precedent over others. A game definitely is so much better than any shopping trip, even if its for climbing gear. Besides, how often do we or will we have time to enjoy a game on a 40" flatscreen TV. Do you mind coming back to my cabin or ... ?!" He didn't want to push it. "If that's okay with you, I don't mind."
Jillian
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 11:01 PM

Resident

"I don't mind," she answered easily. Heath didn't push or coax her into any particular direction and that made her comfortable enough to make the decision to watch the game at his place. Besides, she didn't picture him trying anything. He just didn't seem like that type of guy. But she had been wrong before and if he was, she'd deal with him.
Heath
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 06:00 PM

Resident

Heath appreciated how easily she answered and didn't sound hesitate. He wanted to make her completely comfortable and not worry ... he wasn't that type of guy to begin with.

"Good. We better go then," he urged, excited to see the game.
Jillian
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 06:07 PM

Resident

"Just try to remember they have speed limits around here," she teased as they walked out into the parking lot and she slipped into the passenger's seat. She was excited, which surprised her because it wasn't strictly about the game. She had a feeling she would enjoy watching the game with Heath as company.
Heath
Posted: Jan 25 2010, 06:15 PM

Resident

"Speed limits? What are those? Are they the white signs with the big black numbers?" he questioned teasingly, as he stepped on the gas and zoomed out of his parking spot back to Camp.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 
add reply
new poll

Skin created/modified by Dee
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0911 seconds | Archive