LEDA Homepage CLICK HERE

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Lake Erie Dart Assoc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Jennifer Ehlert, Dart Hall of Fame
Dianna
Posted: May 22 2007, 03:28 PM

Ton 70 out

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Congratulations to Jennifer Ehlert -- she will be accepted into the Dart Hall of Fame in July 2007 -- Way to go Jennifer laugh.gif
eastsidertony
Posted: May 23 2007, 04:14 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Apparently the standards aren't exceptionally high, unless that was a typo and that was the HALL OF SHAME. Kidding of course Jen. If I didn't love ya I wouldn't give you a hard time every chance I get. Congrats, truely, I mean that honestly right up until the next time I get saddled with you as a doubles partner and we end up shooting left side of the board because we shoot so horribly together. ; )

ALL KIDDING ASIDE CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!
Jim I
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 05:36 PM

Ton Master

Group: Member
Member No.: 32

Jen, How did it go?
Jennifer
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 08:02 PM

one count

Group: Member
Member No.: 60

Well....not to brag but - - - - - wub.gif

I took 2nd place in ladies singles 501 (beat out Teresa VanLieu in top 4).
Teresa and I got top 4 in ladies doubles 501.
I played mixed trips 501 with Alan Matthews and Bob Walton and we took FIRST PLACE!
I played (again) mixed trips cricket with Alan Matthews and Bob Walton and again we took FIRST.
It was exciting to beat Darin Young twice in one day!!!
Don't ask me why...but these two keep asking me to throw with them....lalala.

All in all....I don't remember too much of the weekend....to give you a hint, "T" was my designated driver. laugh.gif

Teresa inducted me and had a really nice speech - my teacher, my mentor - who was inducted in 1997 and her humble (hahaha) student inducted 10 years later! Of course I thanked everyone for their support, and most especially my mom for always believing in me and being by my side. She was my stength.

I only wish mom could have been there....but I did talk to her on Saturday after singles and we had our "moment".

Jennifer
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2720 seconds | Archive
LEDA Homepage CLICK HERE