This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Modified by SK

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The FS2 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Congrats, Highest members online
fishfingers
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 11:38 PM

Perch

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,405

Hi everyone,

I would just like to enlighten everyone who has ever had anything to do with this forum that on 2nd January 2012. this forum exceeded it's most users online record which I and LB agreed stood since 2007.

Most users ever online was 87 on Jan 2 2012, 08:59 PM

Well done to Salford Steve and his Admin Simmers Dad, Robbo and Tubadave...

FF
SimmersDad
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 09:33 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Nice One.

I think this has happened due to Jase making FS2 available as a download because there has been a noticible increase in activity.

Also, the facebook group is very active at present and CAE3 from Stevie has attracted some older users back again as well as the newbies.

For example, I never really went away but I'm actually fishsing a lot more now and Simmer (son - lol) has got back into it due to CAE3.

The main thing is FS2 is alive and kicking.

I'm a little concerned that some new graphics cards are causing the frozen cursor issue though. Fortunately, it doesn't affect me yet but I wish that one could be solved.

SD

Tyke
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 03:32 PM

Take me to the River.

Member No.: 39

Good stuff. ;)
Salford_Steve
Posted: Mar 7 2012, 07:13 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 41

Great to see such a renewed enthusiasm, the Facebook group is certainly blossoming even though there seems to be some of our foreign friends making slightly unrealistic venues. But each to their own, nothing against them unless they bad word up someones funfish servers with them. Even I have started a little more simming myself again and will have a look at CAE3.

On the subject of laptops and missing cursors I too have the same problem, but intermittently for some weird reason, but I can still manage to fish, it's a little fiddly as the cursor only seems to work on the very back level, and any subsequent screens that open on top the cursor is still operative but just not visible???? So I can work out where the cursor is supposed to be and it still works, once the fishing screen is open everything works as it should.

Anyway, a big welcome to all newcomers and PLEASE post anything even if it's only to say hello!

Thanks everyone

(hic) (hic) (hic) (hic) (hic)
Jadge
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 06:47 PM

Pike

Member No.: 4

Well done guys. Some acheivement that is coz I remember us being really busy at one point a few years back!
soapsallysandra
Posted: May 14 2012, 06:44 PM

Bream

Member No.: 80

I still come here eveyday, read all every ones has to talk about, sometimes I miss how we use to do, just say hi to all, but I am guilty of that also, so will try to be more active in keeping the forrum alive.. I love fishing, and now am able to inside my house. Thanks Jase, and all the people that created bait tackle and these great vens, that made it possible for me. All yall are great people.
gonna leave saying

HI YALL
Sandra
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0784 seconds | Archive