This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Modified by SK

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The FS2 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Insect, Grape?
ukzero1
Posted: May 22 2017, 09:25 AM

ukzero1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

I have just been changing my baits round in bait box's and came across this..

Insect - Grape

I clicked on it to bring up the picture of it, and yes, it's a grape. Shouldn't this come under fruit?
has anyone else noticed this one? I can't remember which bait pack it was in but I'm surprised it's not been picked up before now.
StevieJack
Posted: May 23 2017, 02:00 AM

Pike

Member No.: 126

I think its been that way forever, maybe someone can chime in as to why, I forget the details or I may have never known them, It used to be a good bait though, and may still be.

Stevie
tubadave
Posted: May 24 2017, 06:45 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

Certainly has always been an insect bait, & a good one at that.

I'm not sure how it got the lable of insect, maybe it's on acount of the wasp inside the grape :D

Dave
ukzero1
Posted: May 24 2017, 06:55 PM

ukzero1

Oooooh, wasp grub. A very nice bait but I'm not going to bite a pound of grapes in half looking for them. :blink:
tubadave
Posted: May 24 2017, 07:00 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

QUOTE (ukzero1 @ May 24 2017, 07:55 PM)
Oooooh, wasp grub. A very nice bait but I'm not going to bite a pound of grapes in half looking for them. :blink:

Yeah ...........
Another good insect bait, or at least it was a few years ago.

Dave
ukzero1
Posted: May 24 2017, 08:10 PM

ukzero1

It still is on local ponds here Dave, the problem is getting them. :(
StevieJack
Posted: May 25 2017, 02:45 AM

Pike

Member No.: 126

I love your signature (big willy, looks small to me but what ever) lol, a lot of fishsim creations are preserved, as it should be.

I took grapes fishing once, maybe twice, as well as marshmallows, I didn't get a sniff...

I'm really glad to see you back and pouring life into this forum and the servers!

Stevie
ukzero1
Posted: May 25 2017, 08:47 AM

ukzero1

Had some luck with marshmallows here but only during summer. They work great for taking carp off the surface. ;)
And it's nice to be back. I know it's been a while, but, had a lot going off around me. All is well now. Just a shame some of the old ones have left, I miss the chat, swapping ideas and giving tips on real fishing.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive