This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Modified by SK

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The FS2 Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Old Pole Search, trying to find info on an older pole
fretti
Posted: Jun 18 2011, 09:40 PM

Perch

Group: Members
Member No.: 312

hey guys i have an old pole that i bought second hand a few years ago and im trying to find some info about it, i baught it but never used it, im starting try pole fishing.

this pole is called future terminator quad core carp pole f200 and its 12.5 meters long with an extension to it,

ijust want to find out about it see how many top kits it originally came with ect at the mo it has 3 but seem wierd im new to pole fishing so im not too sure.

one top kit is a top 2 kit which is break apart but is only elasticated in the last section with number 16 elastic.

another is a top 2 bit is telescopic and is elasticated all the way through the bot sections meaning u have to sort of pull out the bung and elastic to put away some thing like number 10 elastic

and the other is telescopic top 3 wich is elasticated in the top tree thus is similare to the other telescopic one in putting away but has number 6 elastic, i think maybe the person who had it before me may have done it wrong.

if anyone has any info on this pole or can suggest anyware i will be able to find out id be highly greatfull thanx

fretti

tigtlines
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0191 seconds · Archive