|· Shortened History of Keehrr · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Jun 14 2005, 07:03 AM
Creator of Keehrr
Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1
Joined: 2-June 05
These are the rules that have to be obeyed on this site:
1. Before joining make sure you choose a name for your character and make that your username. Your username may not have any underscores, numbers, or other signs. Your character does not have numbers in his or her name, so neither does your username! Also, keep in mind that all names start with a capital letter.
2. Once you have finished reading the rules of the site, you should go immediately to the Character Creation category and create a character profile. You must make one of these before you are allowed to role-play. Once you have completed your character profile, be sure to put a link to it in your signature. (Please note that I do not reply to your character profiles. If I am reading over it and find an error, I will inform you via personal message. If I do not PM you, assume your character is acceptable).
3. Do not create an all-powerful or perfect character. Everyone has flaws.
4. No power-playing. This means you may not write about anyone else's character doing anything they have not already done. This includes harming another person's character. If you must, please obtain permission before controlling their character.
5. Do not spam on this site. Spam includes posting things in inappropriate places, posting advertisements, or posting something repeatedly. Double-posting, in or out of character, is also spam. If you post once and then think of more to add, click the EDIT button at the top right corner of your post.
6. Only one character per account in Keehrr. You may have up to three side-characters: friends, family, or someone or something that always goes with you.
7. When posting make sure your posts have more than 50 words. An average post should have at least two paragraphs, so this should not be a problem. Also, proper grammar and spelling is very important while role-playing. If you have trouble with that, try typing your post in Microsoft Word or another word editing program first.
8. Do not post out of character comments, arguments, or discussion in the role-playing forums. If you must, add any out of character dialogue to the bottom of your role-playing post and surround it in double parentheses (()).
9. No emoticons (smilies) in in-character topics.
10a. Avatars and signatures must be appropriate. Please, no nude images, or otherwise disturbing pictures are allowed in the avatars or signatures. If you have a question about it Personal Message me.
b. Your signature must include a link to your profile, no exceptions! If you need help doing this, ask another member.
11. Keehrr is approximately PG-13. This means no nudity, sex or sexual comments, and minimal cussing. Mild bad words (if in character), kissing, etc. are tolerated. However, if you would like to post an in-character topic that is rated "R", please add ( R ) before the topic name.
12. Keehrr is set in a time period that is nearly medieval. There is no electricity, there are no blue jeans, no cigarettes, no plastic, etc.
I. In order for someone to become an affiliate with Keehrr, the person who is trying to affiliate the site must have at least twenty posts.
II. The site itself must have more than twenty-five members on it.
I. An e-mail will be sent out regularly asking for you to confirm your activity by replying. If you have any sort of spam-blocker on your e-mail, please allow the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org to send you messages. The only e-mail you will receive from this site is the monthly activity e-mail.
II. If you know you will not be active for a period of over two weeks, personal message an administrator. The administrator will reserve your account for you until you return, so you do not have to worry about your account being deleted.
I. If you want to advertise your site, you may put a banner and/or URL in your signature.
II. No advertising is permitted by personal messages (PM) or in the chat box.
III. Only members of this site may advertise on this site. Please do not post in the chat box or anywhere else to say that you want someone to join your site if you are not currently a member of Keehrr. (Also, do not join just to advertise).
This is reacting to every topic you can with a post. You must not be active in more than ten topics at once. Active means anything that has been replied to within thirty days. This goes for everyone except for NPCs, who are liable to post in many different topics. However, they should limit themselves to under twenty topics.
If you break any of these rules then you will be warned (unless otherwise stated). When you reach three warnings your account will be banned.
Please note that the administrators and moderators can warn members for any behavior that, though not stated in the rules, is judged as inappropriate. We also can edit or delete any member or posted content that we decide we do not want on the board.