InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Kaiserreich. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Steam Complete Hearts of iron 2 pack, Having trouble installing
jjthem
Posted: Jan 17 2011, 05:30 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 601

Hi I purchased the hearts of iron 2 complete pack with the Doomsday expansion from steam and iv been trying to make Kaissereich work with it.

My folder path goes E-program files-steam apps-complete HOI2 pack(with a doomsday folder inside that)

I followed the instruuctions on the front page of the paradox Kassereich post. But when i load up doomsday nothing has changed. Firstlt im not sure how to do a clean instal with steam, so not sure if i did that right.

Il say what i did then if anyone can give me any help i would be exetremely greatful as i reeeealy want to play this mod.

Downloaded the JGSME(or whatever its called) and placed it in the doomsday folder, created a new MODS folder in the doomsday folder and extracted the kaiserreich files there and then tried to enable the mod but it wouldnt work (the JGSME didnt seem to pick up the files until i posted them directly into the JGSME folder.)

So I extracted the file into the JGSME folder and then i could enable the mod.

I then extracted the Kaiserreich files into the doomsday folder. And nothing seems to have happened when i load up doomsday through steam.

So i then tried doing the same with vanilla HOI and again nothing.

Can anyone please help me?
^_AC_^
Posted: Jan 20 2011, 08:46 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 368

1) I don't use Steam, but I've heard he's not Mod-friendly, that may be the cause of the problem.
2) The latest Kaiserreich version works with the Armageddon expansion, I suppose you've installed that too?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0619 seconds | Archive