Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to NY IslandersCountry. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest.
This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections like Gameday threads, Rumors and Trades, and more. Use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free to be part of the most knowledgeable Islander fan base there is. Hockey novices and Ranger fans need not apply.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

"I want to be better than I was last year."
-Islanders proclaimed "Superstar", Kyle Okposo
DAYS UNTIL TRAINING CAMP

More From the Video Vault
Dr. Generosity
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 08:32 PM

Put the Cup Back in Our Lobby Where It Belongs

Group: Members
Member No.: 264

Hi gang. This last season was atrocious, wasn't it? I have all the windows open here just trying to get the stench out. Thinking of better days on the ice, I've uploaded a whole bunch of classic Isles footage to YouTube. Please take A Look Back in time and check out my Isles clips from the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Feel free to check back once in a while for more Isles stuff. Thanks, and keep the faith, y'all! nyi2.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
How to sell more North American cars
New York Islanders, anagram: Rink leaders, Snowy!
Webb20
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 07:57 AM

Godfather

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Dr. Generosity @ Apr 15 2012, 09:32 PM)
Hi gang. This last season was atrocious, wasn't it? I have all the windows open here just trying to get the stench out. Thinking of better days on the ice, I've uploaded a whole bunch of classic Isles footage to YouTube. Please take A Look Back in time and check out my Isles clips from the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Feel free to check back once in a while for more Isles stuff. Thanks, and keep the faith, y'all! nyi2.gif thumbsup.gif

Doc, I was at that game. I was given tickets by my wifes company at the time, Foodtown, and they were great seats, center ice high 200s.
thumbsup.gif

--------------------
user posted image
5/24/1980=Greatest Day in NY Islanders history. 10/24/2012=Darkest Day in NY Islanders history

We're all Islanders Some of us are Islanders, others are city dwellers
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."-Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Generosity
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:52 AM

Put the Cup Back in Our Lobby Where It Belongs

Group: Members
Member No.: 264

QUOTE (Webb20 @ Apr 16 2012, 07:57 AM)
QUOTE (Dr. Generosity @ Apr 15 2012, 09:32 PM)

Doc, I was at that game. I was given tickets by my wifes company at the time, Foodtown, and they were great seats, center ice high 200s.
thumbsup.gif

The 4th banner raising? I was at home for that one, my family had two seats and I drew the short straw. Did get to see the 2nd Cup banner go up, and that's left a lasting impression... biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
How to sell more North American cars
New York Islanders, anagram: Rink leaders, Snowy!
Webb20
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 12:50 PM

Godfather

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I was at home for all the others. I was not important/rich enough to be at any other big games. Although I was at the home playoff game where someone threw a fish at Parent in net.

--------------------
user posted image
5/24/1980=Greatest Day in NY Islanders history. 10/24/2012=Darkest Day in NY Islanders history

We're all Islanders Some of us are Islanders, others are city dwellers
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."-Thomas Jefferson
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | A Look Back | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0693 seconds | Archive