InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to NY IslandersCountry. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest.
This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections like Gameday threads, Rumors and Trades, and more. Use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free to be part of the most knowledgeable Islander fan base there is. Hockey novices and Ranger fans need not apply.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

''We lost the game, and bottom line is I need to do better,'' Halak said.
SEASON OPENER

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Islanders Vs. Blue Jackets, 4/7/2012 ~ 7:00PM
Shooter
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 09:30 AM

All Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 453

QUOTE (stevedepot @ Apr 7 2012, 10:00 PM)
user posted image

rofl.gif Worship.gif
ronski631
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 10:05 AM

Stubborn Polish Maniac

Member No.: 594

QUOTE (stevedepot @ Apr 8 2012, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (Shooter @ Apr 8 2012, 09:07 AM)
I saw one kool aide drinker post "The Islanders finished 27th in the league but remember only 16 of the 30 teams make the playoffs."

rofl.gif This is what is so messed up with the Islanders. Some ACTUALLY think the team had a good year.

There are so many levels of stupid in that sentence.

rofl.gif

Wow, just wow. Obviously written by a Garf brown noser.

the willingly deaf + the willingly blind = Stupid Islander fans buying into this Mediocre garbage.

We just lost to the worst hockey team in the league, and someone had the audacity to write that??? No...no...must have been beyond drunk! No sober fan in his/her right mind would come up with something like that.

This was a HORRIBLE game! And Butch is a gutless coward for not calling out the obvious mediocrity of this organization. "ohh la-de-da, these boys are in this game, they are playing hard" -NO THEY ARE NOT, YOU ASSCLOWN!!!!!!

glad this season is F'N done and the way how I feel right now, I don't give a sh!t about next season.

BURN IN HELL, WANG!

--------------------
user posted image

punk.gif
3POTI
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 10:18 AM

Bring back...PRIDE OF THE ISLAND

Member No.: 553

ofcourse grabner was celebrating..he hit a bonus claus...sure hope that claus didn't break the bank. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Today Is A Great Day To Be An Islander Fan!
Live For The Moment!

Webb20
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 12:40 PM

Godfather

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Shooter @ Apr 8 2012, 10:07 AM)
I saw one kool aide drinker post "The Islanders finished 27th in the league but remember only 16 of the 30 teams make the playoffs."

rofl.gif This is what is so messed up with the Islanders. Some ACTUALLY think the team had a good year.

Remember when 16 of only 21 teams made the playoffs and if you missed you were a laughing stock. Now it's a good year if you finish 27th?!?!? That's really F-ed up.

--------------------
user posted image
5/24/1980=Greatest Day in NY Islanders history. 10/24/2012=Darkest Day in NY Islanders history

We're all Islanders Some of us are Islanders, others are city dwellers
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."-Thomas Jefferson
BSutter21
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 05:18 PM

All Star

Member No.: 118

QUOTE (Islander4cups @ Apr 7 2012, 07:23 PM)
That a way guys...protect that positioning for the ping pong balls.

At least we will have a reason to watch in 21 days.

WTF is with this clown Dorsett...  How does he lead the nhl in penalties and get all these fights when he's a TERRIBLE fighter.  Martin didn't even look like he was trying and Dorsett was spinning like a draddle on the high holidays  (for those of the Jewish faith, please forgive my horrible spelling)...

Just brutal.  The Tazmanian Devil is more under control of his feet.

Was that Tavares that just scored?

John...I love that you work hard...but we need the picks.  Didn't you get the memo from the Wanger?

just remembered my favorite Dorsett moment of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFa9MKE0i4

rofl.gif
Snowman
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 08:33 PM

Keepin' It Cool... Keepin' It Real

Group: Admin
Member No.: 15

This will be the last thing I write about the 2011-12 season. Going back to Opening Night, there was a buzz in the building from what I was told. People really bought into that second half last year and were enthusiastic. I was no different. What this team did was drop us right on our heads and then proceed to kick us in the balls over the next 6 months. Even if we win the lottery and draft Yakupov, THEN bring in Parise and Suter this offseason, I STILL won't be optimistic about next year because of this moron coach we have.

I was talking today with some family and we were talking about the nice first series the Mets finished off today. The point I made was that while there is some nice young talent on the team and PLENTY of holes to go along with that, would anybody feel optimistic about this season if Jerry Manuel was still the manager? They all said NO. Terry Collins is a good manager, knows the game, has learned from past mistakes involving player interaction, and has a passion and a drive to win. Until we get a coach like that, this team going forward has no chance to do anything.

--------------------
NY Islanders Hockey: A New Hope
WANGSUCKS.jpg WANGSUCKS.jpguser posted image WANGSUCKS.jpg WANGSUCKS.jpg
Jimmy14
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 01:12 PM

Midwest Chapter

Member No.: 143

QUOTE (BSutter21 @ Apr 8 2012, 06:18 PM)
QUOTE (Islander4cups @ Apr 7 2012, 07:23 PM)
That a way guys...protect that positioning for the ping pong balls.

At least we will have a reason to watch in 21 days.

WTF is with this clown Dorsett... How does he lead the nhl in penalties and get all these fights when he's a TERRIBLE fighter. Martin didn't even look like he was trying and Dorsett was spinning like a draddle on the high holidays (for those of the Jewish faith, please forgive my horrible spelling)...

Just brutal. The Tazmanian Devil is more under control of his feet.

Was that Tavares that just scored?

John...I love that you work hard...but we need the picks. Didn't you get the memo from the Wanger?

just remembered my favorite Dorsett moment of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFa9MKE0i4

rofl.gif

All the people cared about in the crowd Saturday night was him getting more PIM's to lead the league. Dude is as much as a stiff as Jody Shelley was in Columbus. Jackets sucked all year and I go and have to hear that F'n cannon fire 9 times.

--------------------
I hate the Florida Gators and their fans...if that includes you? Then I hate you too!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and MICHIGAN STILL SUCKS!

GO BUCKS! 2011 Sugar Bowl Champs!
LEDZEP
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 03:20 PM

The Best That Ever Skated 80-81-82-83

Member No.: 49

user posted image
nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif nyi2.gif

--------------------
Sometimes I grow so tired, but I know I've got one thing I got to do... user posted image

user posted image

"A leader, once convinced a particular course of action is the right one,
must have the determination to stick with it and be undaunted when the going gets rough."

Ronald Reagan
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Gameday | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2625 seconds | Archive