|· Da Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to www.InstallationZeroSeven.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 02:20 PM
Member No.: 129
Joined: 12-August 09
Congratulations and welcome to Portlandia: Season 3.
Your application has been successfully uploaded and processed!
If you have received this message in error or would no longer like to be considered as an extra for Portlandia please reply to this email with your name followed by “REMOVE FROM EXTRAS” in the subject line.
My name is Amber and I’m the extras coordinator for the show this season. Look for an email and/or a phone call from me some day between July 11th to September 24th.
Here are a few things you can do to improve your chances of getting on the show:
1. Add my email address (email@example.com) to your email contacts.
2. Make sure that you have 2 forms of ID and proof of ability to work. Becoming an extra is just like any other job you’d like to get paid for, in that we need to fill out employment paperwork.
HOW YOU’LL BE NOTIFIED (in an ideal world without emergency changes)
1. I’ll send you notification to work 1 WEEK - 3 DAYS ahead via email/text & you will be expected to confirm your availability promptly (like within a few hours of the email/text). If we don’t get a confirmation, we’ll move to the next name on the list!
2. You may be notified by wardrobe to make sure you have the proper attire for the sketch.
3. You will also receive another notification 2 DAYS before via email/text.
4. The night before, possibly quite late, we will email to provide you with maps+directions to set, your call time and any last minute changes.
Please read the emails we send very carefully. They should tell you everything you need to know.
This email is only a confirmation that we’ve received your application. This isn’t a call to work...yet. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.
Thanks for your patience.
Portlandia Season 3
"some people think outside of the box but in reality that just puts them in a different box."%mh%-100%mh%